Audible

by Amazon

What is the best book you’ve listened to lately? I’m super open to new suggestions!
What are some must listen to audiobooks? What are your top 3? #BookwormAudible
Is it worth the money? I keep buying and ending the subscription, I just don’t like only getting one book a month and I never know what to get. I love the book store experience but I like being able to listen to books while I drive. Does anyone know a better alternative
Start your review of Audible!
How would you rate this product?
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Audible uploaded by Susan S.
My FAVORITE APP isAudible ! How I lived without it all of these years I’ll never know. I listen to all of my book but did you know that audible gives you free books too as well as podcast? I buy a new book every month with my credits. I never dread 5 hour plane rides anymore. I also have a book to listen to ready to go. I highly recommend audible for any book/podcast lover.
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
Love this app/subscription service!! So many books to choose from, love their large selection of Audible originals too. Easy to download books within the app now which was my only complaint prior. Easy to also exchange titles if you’re just not into what you’re listening too!
Star W.
Chicago
Audible uploaded by Star W.
I have fallen in love with Audible since since giving birth to my baby boy. I rarely have enough time to actually pick up a book so Audible has been my go to. They have an extensive selection of good “reads”. Although I find the monthly pricing to be a tad bit high, I will continue to use this service. #bookworm Audible
Sonia D.
Holloman Afb, NM
Audible uploaded by Sonia D.
This is a great app for listening to books and podcasts. I enjoy a great narrator. I will read physical books and also listen to books while out driving or cleaning. I get one credit a month for being subscribed, but there are also lots of free books and short stories as a perk. I would highly recommend being a member!!
Rachael S.
Cincinnati, OH
Audible uploaded by Rachael S.
I pay $15 a month for one credit to buy any book I want. No matter the price of the book. I also get access to the plus catalog. Which is a bunch of books I can read for free. Everything on here is audio books. They have books and podcasts.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
I love this app for listening to books while hiking, jogging, running errands or shopping. It makes the time go by so much quicker and I feel so spoiled having someone read to me like I was a small child again!
Alisha C.
Great for audio book and podcasts forever wishing the had a larger selection but that’s not too bad. Easy to use and quality streaming service definitely recommend
Jadelyn W.
Spring, TX
Audible uploaded by Jadelyn W.
I love this. With my membership, I can listen to a wide range of genres that are included. This makes reading a book a lot faster and is portable with all my devices. User friendly and a great tool.
Raven W.
Columbus , OH
I recommend this app to my friends all of the time, it’s perfect for people who love to read but never really have time to just sit down and enjoy a good book.
Kirsten J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love my audible app and listening to books while doing work around the house or going on walks. It also is great for long commutes and exercising. I love that it picks up where I left off on my kindle so I can read or listen and never lose my place.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Star W.
Chicago
il y a 8 mois
samantha W. il y a 8 mois
Little fires everywhere is a good book and mini tv show. Rn I'm reading the tenant by katrine engberg I want to read then she was gone by lisa Jewell
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
il y a un an
Anyone have Audible?📚If so, any suggestions from the selection included with your membership??🎧
Andrea N. il y a un an
I love Becoming by Michelle Obama
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
il y a un an
I’ve got a few Audible credits to use, anyone read/ listen to any awesome books lately? Open to all genres and suggestions! Let me know your fav books and/or authors, please! 🤗📚
Kat C. il y a un an
The Holy Bible
Paige W.
il y a 3 ans
Kasie P. il y a 2 ans
Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate - one of my favorite books I’ve read in awhile!