BY AUDI #7 in Cars

Audi
  • "Audi has been my dream car since i was little - if the parts on an Audi were not outrageous i would own one right now!" in 5 reviews
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love love love Audi! Their cars are so modern and sleek looking. They have everything from vans to sports cars. They are durable and sustainable. They are made with great quality. The only downside is their price point being so high.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rented a car while traveling in Europe for 4 people and luggage. Got a small SUV, but upgraded to a larger Audi SUV. It was very nice. Great sound system, easy to drive.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
I really hate American cars. The drive is too choppy and I've never been able to get use to it. I had a BMW I loved with all my life but due to maintance problems I traded it in for a brand new Audi A4 S line. I was reluctant at first but the Audi drives like a dream. It is amazing and so smooth. It also has great control. The only con I have is that the passenger seat is a manual movement even though the driver seat is electric which really irritates my boyfriend because he can never lay back enough for his long legs. Other than that amazing car and maintains the foreign car amazement.
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Umm how can I recommend Audi enough in words?? My boyfriend and I both love Audi - he dreams of the day he buys himself an R8 while I would love the SUV! I rented an Audi in Austria and drove it to Germany and it was such a nice drive! Comfort, speed, handling, luxury additions (like heated seats because it was in December) all made me love the brand even more. I not only recommend I'm jealous if you have one!
Elizabeth R.
Albuquerque , NM
We have owned a total of 5 Audis. A4, S4, Q7, A7, and A6. I finally traded my Q7 in after 120,000 miles. It got better with age. The only reason I traded it in is because it was a V8 and I needed better gas mileage. Overall incredibly happy with the brand and our dealership.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Of course I fell in love with this car when I read the 50 shades of grey book. My mom also loves this car.. it is her dream car! The car is just gorgeous to me and I never drove in one but i would guess it drives amazing!
I recommend this car to anyone that can afford it!!
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
i've never owned an audi, but hopefully it will be my next car. i had their sister company (VW) for 9 years and was in love. audi's are so sleek, but not expensive like a lexus or mercedes. i've had friend that have owned audi's and they love their cars!
Kara R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband owns an Audi and it has been the most amazing car ever. Yea it's pricy to fix it up because it is a luxurious car but that's what you expect when you buy a car like this. Very satisfied and had nothing but great customer service when it came to his car.
Yiwen L.
I love the quality of Audi A8. Its very quiet to be inside the car. My family go everywhere with it. Customer service wise, it's pricy, but high quality. So the con will be high maintenance fee. I will recommend to others.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Beautiful cars! They ride really smooth and are long lasting! The insides are very comfortable and look sleek. They are foreign, so repairs will cost more than us brands. They diesel cars get amazing gas mileage! If you get this brand of car you'll have it for a long time and it'll be worth every penny.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are parts for an Audi expensive?
KARINA M.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
What the best style model car?
Christy F.
Zebulon, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What Type of Audi Is Your Favorite and Why?
Kamila B.
My absolute dream car. Any recommended models?
Josie J.
Is this considered a luxury vehicle or not really?