Audi

by Audi

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 2O9 27O7
El audi A1 siempre se me ha hecho elegante y practico porque no ocupa tanto espacio quisiera tener la oportunidad.
El audi A1 esta muy bonito me encantaría vivir la experiencia de tener un auto de estos 😁
Start your review of Audi!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Audi has been my dream car since i was little - if the parts on an Audi were not outrageous i would own one right now!in reviews
Mardella H.
Dunsmuir, CA
Audi uploaded by Mardella H.
I adore my new car. Which is the 2017 audi A3, it is gorgeous as I decided to buy the black with black leather interior. My car is made for comfort and is on the ledge of being affordable and kind of expensive. For the credit score I have it actually was a great deal. The Bluetooth capability put a smile on my face, can't forget the heated seats. @audi #dreamcar
Kenzie W.
La Vernia
Audi uploaded by Kenzie W.
My 16th birthday just passed and I am beyond excited with my new baby!!!This car is amazing!!!The color is fantastic and it’s the perfect size for me!!!
Keala B.
Bryan, TX
Audi uploaded by Keala B.
Love my Q3 Prestige 2.0T with Quattro ! Drives super smooth & scored a hell of a deal for my 2015 model last July when I drove off the lot with only 13k ever driven on this beaut. Audi
Crystal L.
HARTSELLE, AL
My car is an Audi A3 and I absolutely love it! It is a little small but it's super nice! Owning an Audi model has winned me over! Interior is nice also! Leather seats, touch screen, etc.
Kristy A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Audi uploaded by Kristy A.
I own an Audi A4, and I’m obsessed with it! You get what you pay for. The cars are not cheap, but they’re so luxurious and sporty. Mine has all upgraded features and is so fun to drive. I get so excited every time I get to drive it. Also, the Audi dealership customer service is fantastic, and you’re always treated special while there.
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
I love my Audi convertible. So conferrable, and the leather is nice and I love the speakers in this car you can actually hear the words in a song with the top down its super nice. I love my car. For the engine power, the leather, and everything I think it is so worth the money.
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Audi uploaded by Tk B.
Audi uploaded by Tk B.
It’s so hard to rate a car on its own without the quality service that comes with it. I currently own an SQ5 which I am totally in love with. I wanted luxury, red interior, and a sunroof and that’s what I got. My SQ5 is stylish, fun to drive, and the fastest car I’ve bought. With just over 5 seconds to 60MPH this car MOVES. Such a smooth drive whether you are shifting on auto or using the paddle shifters. Great roadtripper with comfy seats, easy to use cruise control, and the coolest navigation. I love the cockpit, the feel of the racing style wheel, and that the dash is basically a giant screen. The dealer took the time to explain each and every feature on this car and how it works, plus everyone was just super kind. I know dealerships may vary, but in all of my car buying experience, they were the best. Audi made me feel welcome and didn’t treat me like I was a poor child that couldn’t afford the car on my own. Safety features are great on this too - Audi pre-sense has jacked me back into my seat when I was almost rear ended at a red light. If I could change anything on this, I would want a heated steering wheel and easier to use navigation. I find it super time consuming on how you have to search for a destination. It seriously - this most beautiful car I’ve owned! Things you do need to know before you buy: Maintenance and upkeep isn’t cheap. Repairs aren’t cheap. And you can’t put cheap gas in these things. If this is something within your budget - GO FOR IT!
Darcy W.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Audi uploaded by Darcy W.
I absolutely love my Audi ! I named her Diamond 💎. This has been the best car for me. Not only do feel very safe in it, it does fantastic in the Colorado snow and ice. It has a lot of fun extras such as, a bouncin Bose surround sound system, you can never have too much bass 😀,heated seats, moon roof, sweet leather interior, and a fantabulous TURBO charged engine. One draw back is it’s pretty pricy to fix , although I’ve had no expenses other than normal maintenance. Knock on wood, lol. This review is completely voluntary and in no way was I compensated.
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
One of the best feelings is not having a car payment. I paid off my q5 and wanted to enjoy the break of the 6 year payment. I always maintained my car but it alway had some issues. Once it was paid off the check engine light came and the dealership said it would cost at least 6k to repair. At this point the car was only worth 12k. My husband has had his since 06 and had had way fewer problems but he doesn’t drive as much. My main problem w Audi is how expensive the repairs are. Even just to replace a headlight was $500. I will never buy another Audi. If you do buy an Audi, I suggest trading before the warranty runs out
Molly N.
Elmont, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Audi uploaded by Molly N.
I love this brand. Wether it be a coupe, sedan or an suv. Love them all. It’s an Awd , great in the snow and great with control (depends on the driver). This brand is affordable but depends on the year, model and mileage. Keep in mind this a German brand and you need to purchase an extended warranty unless it comes with it. I love being able to sleep at night knowing my car is covered. (The view of my car from balcony )
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 2 ans
Audi or BMW and why?
Rasha M. il y a 2 ans
I researched both and I chose Audi. Both are German and both are luxury as everyone is saying but BMW is more “cluttered” in my opinion. Everyone goes for Bmw and Mercedes. They are the more common choice so to speak. Audi is a more superior brand in that sense. It’s a smoother ride as well. I tried all 3 before buying. Otherwise, functionality-wise they are very similar. So it comes down to what options and “style” you want. Audi is more luxurious and was the style I chose.
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 2 ans
Nicole R. il y a 2 ans
The a4 is better! Bigger, faster and has more options however the a3 can cost 10,000-15,000 less so really depends on budget!