Audi

by Audi

#17 in Cars

What kind of gas millage does the Audi get? Are Car parts expensive?
Are these cars really worth that much?
Anyone have an Audi a5? Would really love a convertible a5.. Pros and cons?
Start your review of Audi!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Audi has been my dream car since i was little - if the parts on an Audi were not outrageous i would own one right now!in 5 reviews
4 months agoBrooklyn
Silvercar by Audi is the easiest, quickest, most convenient car rental! They have amazing, tentative staff who are always available no matter the time or day. We rented a car once, and had a popped tire. We were able to get it changed and back on the road, and were completely reimbursed for all charges. I honestly have no complaints
3 years agoWoodbury, MN
I really hate American cars. The drive is too choppy and I've never been able to get use to it. I had a BMW I loved with all my life but due to maintance problems I traded it in for a brand new Audi A4 S line. I was reluctant at first but the Audi drives like a dream. It is amazing and so smooth. It also has great control. The only con I have is that the passenger seat is a manual movement even though the driver seat is electric which really irritates my boyfriend because he can never lay back enough for his long legs. Other than that amazing car and maintains the foreign car amazement.
3 years agoKeizer, OR
Umm how can I recommend Audi enough in words?? My boyfriend and I both love Audi - he dreams of the day he buys himself an R8 while I would love the SUV! I rented an Audi in Austria and drove it to Germany and it was such a nice drive! Comfort, speed, handling, luxury additions (like heated seats because it was in December) all made me love the brand even more. I not only recommend I'm jealous if you have one!
a year agoCanyon, TX
I got an 2012 Audi A6 for my first car and I cannot stress enough how wonderful its been. My family has owned Audi’s for years and they are certainly reliable. They require minimal maintenance and are great on mileage. Mine averages around 530 miles per tank. My moms Q7 averaged 650 miles per tank. I would definitely recommend these cars for a first car because its reliable, lasts years, safe, and great on gas.
7 months agoVirginia Bch, VA
I am absolutely in love with my Audi Q5. The craftsmanship and design are fabulous. It’s so easy to handle and drive. The ride is so smooth. The only down side is I don’t always realize how quick I’m going. The radio and speakers top notch and you can cruise down the road jamming out.
3 years agoAlbuquerque , NM
We have owned a total of 5 Audis. A4, S4, Q7, A7, and A6. I finally traded my Q7 in after 120,000 miles. It got better with age. The only reason I traded it in is because it was a V8 and I needed better gas mileage. Overall incredibly happy with the brand and our dealership.
3 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
Of course I fell in love with this car when I read the 50 shades of grey book. My mom also loves this car.. it is her dream car! The car is just gorgeous to me and I never drove in one but i would guess it drives amazing! I recommend this car to anyone that can afford it!!
3 years agoPortland, OR
i've never owned an audi, but hopefully it will be my next car. i had their sister company (VW) for 9 years and was in love. audi's are so sleek, but not expensive like a lexus or mercedes. i've had friend that have owned audi's and they love their cars!
3 years ago
My husband owns an Audi and it has been the most amazing car ever. Yea it's pricy to fix it up because it is a luxurious car but that's what you expect when you buy a car like this. Very satisfied and had nothing but great customer service when it came to his car.
3 years ago
I love the quality of Audi A8. Its very quiet to be inside the car. My family go everywhere with it. Customer service wise, it's pricy, but high quality. So the con will be high maintenance fee. I will recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...