Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo

by Aubrey Organics

Packed with emollients and nutrients, this hydrating shampoo gently removes impurities while retaining your hair’s moisture content. Ideal for color-treated hair. Refreshing Harvest Apple Scent.

Benefits:

Adds a soft, silky feel with organic Rosa Mosqueta® and sweet almond oils
Sulfate-free soap base cleanses gently and effectively
Nourishes scalp and hair with apple stem cells

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Shampoo!
4 years agoPhoenix, AZ
My #1 shampoo! I love the way my hair looks, feels and it smells really good. It felt a little weird when I first started using it, but hang in there, it's worth it! I've tried similar products, but having thick hair, it never felt fully clean until I came across this shampoo. I also love that it is organic, certified cruelty-free, vegan and sulfate/paraben/gluten/phthalate-free! I definitely recommend this shampoo/Aubrey Organics! P.S. Don't forget to shake well before you use it!
5 years agoOrlando, FL
This product has been receiving good reviews all the time and i tried it as well. my hair didn't get freeze and it was good
4 years ago
Lovely shampoo, so delicate and natural. I appreciate that is organic and all the ingredients are natural, so number 1 for health