BY AUBREY ORGANICS

For All Hair Types Keep your true color shining through. Enhance your hair s natural beauty with this vitamin-rich moisturizing shampoo. Gentle formula helps remove chlorine and impurities that can cause dryness, brittleness and fading. Vital nutrients help protect natural and color-treated hair for increased vitality and shine. Safe for color-treated hair. Features Benefits: Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Oil  Moisturizer & nutrient; improves hair texture  Organic Corn Syrup  Rinses away discoloring chlorine & minerals  Organic Shea Butter  Protects against fading No animal testing. Biodegradable. Recyclable container. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marcy M.
Phoenix, AZ
My #1 shampoo! I love the way my hair looks, feels and it smells really good. It felt a little weird when I first started using it, but hang in there, it's worth it! I've tried similar products, but having thick hair, it never felt fully clean until I came across this shampoo. I also love that it is organic, certified cruelty-free, vegan and sulfate/paraben/gluten/phthalate-free! I definitely recommend this shampoo/Aubrey Organics!

P.S. Don't forget to shake well before you use it!
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
This product has been receiving good reviews all the time and i tried it as well. my hair didn't get freeze and it was good
Mihaela M.
Lovely shampoo, so delicate and natural. I appreciate that is organic and all the ingredients are natural, so number 1 for health