Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera uploaded by Brittany A.Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera uploaded by Tara D.Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera uploaded by Adriana F.

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Pure Aloe Vera

Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Organic / Biologique.

Aubrey Organics Pure Aloe Vera
  • "I use this as a toner and I also use it for itchy skin. It calms and cools my skin especially when I use this product after it has been in the fridge." in 4 reviews
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love that this aloe vera has natural ingredients doesn’t contain alcohol so it doesn’t burn or dry your skin out. The only problem is that it is a liquid and not a gel so it is very runny and sometimes hard to apply.
Neels A.
Aloe vera is a very useful product to keep around. It help us with emergency burns, cuts, scrapes, etc and prevents scarring. Aloe is also effective when incorporated into a skincare routine. It has many benefits for acne prone skin.
Kari H.
Monrovia, MD
I found this little gem last year after getting really bad sunburn from driving with my convertible top down to the beach for 3 hours with no sunscreen. Big mistake on my part. I should have known better. But this little miracle product I found when I got back home a few days later saved my life from what I did to myself. It really moisturized my super dry skin from the burn. It removed a good bit of the pain. Not all of it because of how severe the burn was but was amazed at what it did relieve. It isn't sticky at all which is what I look for in a product like this. Hate the drug store after sun stuff because it makes my skin stick to my clothes and is painful to get them unstuck. So this year on my next trip to the beach I made sure this little guy was in my beach bag with all the sunscreens. Can't say enough how much I love this product. It is a keeper for me.
Lindsay S.
This has so many uses! It is antibacterial, so it's wonderful for sensitive skin like mine. It also hydrates combo skin very well. No stickiness at all. I keep mine in the fridge. You can use it to help heal breakouts as an antibacterial " shield" for your skin. I use it on my kids for sunburn. I use it on scratches and dry patches on my hands and arms after picking fruit and washing and canning. It's just amazing and a little goes a long way.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I use this for when I get sunburn, itchy skin and now for my scalp after reading a bunch of articles. Aloe vera helps with dandruff and a dry scalp, I live in a dry cold area and when it's winter every part of my body gets extremely dry and this stuff really helps. Dry it its better than most dandruff shampoos and this stuff is natural!!
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is like the plant aloe bottled up into holy grail goodness. I got a little heavy on the sunburn Memorial Day weekend and I looked like a tomato for a few weeks. Forehead blisters are no fun. I finally came across this product and it was perfect. My skin did not peel nearly what it should have because it was literally healing from the inside out
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
I have used this product for the last 2yrs and have to say I love it , it's not sticky ,no harsh smells and absorbs quickly. Great for sun burns and skin care. Definitely would recommend giving it a try.
Kuukua W.
I used this on my face when I came back from Ghana. In the hot sun I did not use sunscreen or makeup, so I was a little burnt and a bit of my skin peeled. This Aloe gel really helped stop the peeling and calmed my skin. I honestly recommend it.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love pure aloe! I prefer to use as many natural products as possible. Aloe is amazing for so many things, such as moisturizing skin & healing sunburns. Works even better when it's kept cold in your fridge.
member-95c2739c6
Madison, Wisconsin
I mix it in with almond oil and vitamin E for an everyday facial moisturizer. Shake before each use because it will separate, but it is perfect all year round for normal/ dry or sensitive skin. Highly recommend.

Bonus: I like the fact it's not sticky like most aloe products. Almost more of a aloe water.
Brittany B.
Robbins, TN
What all can you use this product for?
Angie P.
Palmdale, CA
Is this good for acne problem
Joanna F.
Does this contain alcohol or added colors?
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the gel stays fresh in the refrigerator? I would like to use it in a diy hair product but was wondering if the trace amount of preservative added will be sufficient enough for the product to last longer than 2 weeks.