Aubrey Organics Normalizing Shampoo

by Aubrey Organics

For Stressed Hair Has your hair been overexposed? Sun, salt, chlorine and perspiration can take their toll on unprotected hair. Take cover from dryness and brittleness with this protective, pH-normalizing shampoo. Naturally removes chlorine, minerals and other impurities to neutralize odor, prevent discoloration and leave hair soft, rebalanced and revitalized. Ideal for gray or blond hair. Safe for color-treated hair. FEATURES  BENEFITS: Organic Corn Syrup  Helps remove chlorine & minerals Citric Acid  Restores natural pH; smoothes Organic Shea Butter & Aloe  Deep condition; restore moisture balance Gently removes chlorine, salt and perspiration to prevent dry, brittle hair. Not tested on animals. Biodegradable. Recyclable Container. Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aubrey Organics Normalizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoCave Junction, OR
Not just good for after swimming, it is a GREAT everyday shampoo. Some people may not realize all the chemical treatments that happen to our water and shock our hair in our showers. This is super gentle and makes my hair feel so wonderful after using.
6 years agoBaton Rouge, LA
I'm a swimmer and the chlorine made my bleached hair GREEN! After 2 washes the green was gone.
3 years ago
I often swim in my pool so my hair is constantly getting chlorine in it so i use this shampoo !! I love it and would. highly recommend