Aubrey Organics Natural Sun Sunscreen SPF 30+ uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

High Protection UVB & UVA No Animal Testing Contents Biodegradable Recyclable Container ;

Aubrey Organics Natural Sun Sunscreen SPF 30+
  • "This brand is the bomb! They have awesome ingredients, I feel like this works for my sensitive skin better than others!" in 5 reviews
Leah F.
I got a few free samples of this product and a few others from the brand at my local health food store and I was really happy with it. The sunscreen had very little to no scent, applied smoothly without being too greasy, absorbed quickly and seemed to have some great staying power in the sun. I am very fair skinned and never tan but I burn very easily and when wearing this for a full day in the sun (with "use as directed" reapplication) I got no reddness or burn at all. Very pleased with this product.
Kaitlyn h.
I have bought a lot of sunscreen throughout the years. but I love organic sunscreen. It even feels different on your skin in my opinion. It looks nice and I was glad it caught my eye. It is expensive though that is the only downfall tothis product.
Catherine K.
This sunscreen is free of all nasty chemicals which make it perfect for sensitive skin, babies, and kids!

It's easy to spread in and doesn't have a strong fragrance too it!
Lisa B.
I like this line of non-chemical sunscreens. Very good for those with sensitive skin, including small children and babies. Always consistent, dependable performance.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
This is just the right about of spf you still get some sun but don't get burnt, this works really well, I've used this in 105 degree weather at the beach and haven't got burnt yet.
Cheyenne H.
Aubrey Organic's Natural Sun Screet is wonderful. The smell is pleasant and it didn't burn my sensitive skin at all. I really liked it. Used it on our trip hiking.
julia h.
Austin , TX
A good sunscreen to keep in your purse for the unexpected trip outdoors. I try to get my husband to carry one but he doesn't like the scent or that it's kinda waxy
Brittany L.
Trenton, NJ
I love love love this sunscreen!! I love that it's orGanic and natural and it just works so great for me, which is especially important because I have fair skin.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Aubrey is a great brand for organic and natural products! I love that this sunscreen is organic and unscented - perfect for people who are sensitive to scents or just don't want to smell like sunscreen.
shu s.
Aubrey organics natural sunscreen is one of my favorite sunscreen. I only use organic and I find this product to be very environmentally friendly!
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Can this be used on babies younger than 12mo of age?
Christina S.
Nampa, ID
Can this be uses with very sensitive skin?
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
Does it have a scent to it that may attract mosquitoes?
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
Does it leave skin feeling sticky?
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Is this product better than the highly used and recommended copper tone? I don't use sun screen much but I would like the best product.