BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Medium Protection UVB & UVA No Animal Testing Contents Biodegradable Recyclable Container ;

Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Organic word attracts me always I bout it for my husband this is good I smooth and less greasy,
I wish they increase SPF level.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Great facial moisturizer. Sunscreen is important year round in California. Good to know it is in my facial cream.
Sarai P.
Rodeo, CA
I love that its an organic product and its cruelty free! It works great and it doesn't leave that greasy feel
Alyssa G.
This is a great sunscreen for faces because it's light and not oily, it gets the job done and smells amazing!
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
This stuff works great for the sun and it's organic?! It's amazing I love it I always get this in the summer
Denise D.
Great product! Not greasy, cruelty-free, and recyclable container! Why aren't you using this already?
Talita M.
Madison, WI
Great sunscreen, but as my skin is oils is difficult to keep in my face and it give me some pimples
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Perfect all around! Organic and cruelty free?? I'm in. I want to try and wear this under my makeup.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I love this it doesn't make my face break out I can purchase it right at Walmart and it works
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
This is amazing and its organic works perfect under your makeup to help from the sun
beth s.
Reserve, LA
Is this product worth my money?
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Does this work well and smell pleasant?
Shay W.
Do they make this in a higher SPF?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Definitely open to trying out new things. i have not heard of this sun screen before. any recommendations? and where can i purchase it?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
How lOng does this last before you have to reapply