Aubrey Organics Natural Missst Hair Spray Regular Hold uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Natural Missst Regular Hold gives the hair a soft natural hold without plastics or synthetics. Panthenol combined with a little gum arabic creates a superb hairspray without a stiff, sticky feel. Aubrey's added sulfur-containing amino acids and conditioning herbals to nourish and protect the hair.

Jontill C.
Houston , TX
I love this product it is the best everyone should take the time out and go buy them some to use buy and use it bought it from cvs and Avon packaging is nice and basic and yes I would buy it again I recommend it to anyone .
V L.
If you are trying out natural products, this is a good one. I really like it used sparingly. I find many natural products can build up easily or can be more likely to weigh hair down.
V L.
This is a light weight spray for a movable style. It's not flakey if you don't use it in excess. This is pretty great for a natural hairspray
Cassie M.
Westerville , OH
I would love to try this it's got great reviews! I would deffently recommend this. Anything I use in my hair never works that good:/
Karen S.
I tried this out and it works perfectly it holds your hair it keeps it in place throughout the day i use this everyday and i love it.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
This hairspray is great it makes my hair stay in place all day. I use it almost everyday it's my favorite.
Oksana C.
Love how it doesn't have a sticky feeling like most do. I use it when I want a quick and fast hair do
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
Love this product so much! It smells amazing. It's a very good price too for how good it works
Megan B.
I love this it smells good and it holds your hair all day. It's so very worth it.
Hailey C.
Good hairspray and nothing but natural products, not sure if I would buy again but did like it
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
Does anyone know if this works?
Elizabeth R.
It smells good but leaves your hair a bit frizzy