BY AUBREY ORGANICS

High Protection UVB & UVA No Animal Testing Contents Biodegradable Recyclable Container ;

Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a really great sunscreen product and is my first time ever and I must say it's a nice packaging and real effective and it meet all my expectations and I say there is no room for improvement at all.
glorianne e.
Jamaica, NY
Great product, very convenient to carry around. If your used to regular suncscreen lotion, this might get some getting accustomed to but overall, it's organic and NOT tested on animals. Why wouldn't you want to support this. It does the job and eco friendly!
Joanna M.
This is good especially for the face. Its a stick so you can just swipe it on and not worry about getting it in your eyes.
Luis C.
Newark, NJ
Love it...... I'm recomended 100% is one of my preferred sunscreen. I'm using this sunscreen everyday.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
This is a great sunscreen. Very durable and has 30 SPF in it. Good if you burn easy.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto, me gusta mucho. Mi mama siempre lo compra y es muy bueno.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
In absolutely love this. It's light weight and easy to carry around. I don't even have to touch the messy product..just rub it on and be protected