Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo

by Aubrey Organics

For Dry, Frizzy Hair Dry, frizzy flyaways got you frazzled? Put your hair at ease with the exotic tropical plant butters in this moisture-replenishing shampoo. Adds softness and manageability as it thoroughly cleanses to leave lengths silky-smooth and soften and define curls. Also recommended for relaxed and natural styles. FEATURES: Jojoba, Mango & Organic Shea Butters; Organic Coconut Milk Hydrate & condition; seal in moisture & soften hair texture Organic Aloe Replenishes moisture Allspice Adds an exotic, spicy scent. BENEFITS: Hydrate & condition; seal in moisture & soften hair texture. Replenishes moisture. Adds an exotic, spicy scent. INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (made from organic, non-GMO soybeans), Organic Aloe Vera, Carrageenan, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Bitter Almond Oil, Pimenta Leaf Oil, Allspice Powder, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Butter, Mango Butter, Organic Coconut Milk, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo!
2 years agolos angeles, CA
I’ve used this product for over ten years. It’s perfect for natural hair ( 4b) ! It does not dry it the hair and has a nice lather that’s not too excessive ! I am a big fan of the smell also
3 years agoNewark, NJ
I actually did not use this shampoo, but I used the conditioner. It was not a very pleasant smell. The scent was not very nice, It definitely left my hair feeling soft. I have natural hair so this really let my hair feeling soft. It was given to me by a very close friend.