Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo

by Aubrey Organics

Come back to softness with this fragrant, moisture-intensive shampoo. Replenishing formula revitalizes dull, dehydrated hair and brings out natural shine. Lightly floral Honeysuckle scent.

Benefits:

Replenishes moisture and nutrients with organic Rosa Mosqueta® rose hip seed and argan oils
Sulfate-free soap base cleanses gently and effectively
Boosts shine with chrysanthemum, angelica and magnolia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
6 years agoCharlotte, NC
This shampoo is great of cleaning my scalp. I started using this, because when I was wash my hair for some reason I was not able to get my scalp clean. I use conditioner to wash my hair, because it does not strip my hair of it natural oil and it does not dry out my hair. When I first try it really, clean my scalp good. I use this after few of washes with my conditioner. The only problem I had with this product is the scent. I had never smell honeysuckle before so I cannot compare this scent to the plant, so I do not know if the planet so better or not.
3 years agoLakewood, CO
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo uploaded by Christina M.
This shampoo leaves my hair so soft and it smells so good. It is my absolute favorite. The softness lasts a couple days so I don't have to worry about over shampooing. It is also all natural and something I can feel good about!
4 years ago
Aubrey Organics' Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo is an organic shampoo that's cleansing yet moisturizing. If you have product build-up and/or a flaky scalp, this is a good product for you. I'm not fond of the scent because it smells like roses and I hate rose scents but if that doesn't bother you, you'd like it more.
3 years ago
This shampoo smells amazing! I use it in the winter time to keep my hair from drying out too much and it works wonders on my thick hair. I also love that the brand is more natural, a big plus when I'm looking for new products to try. I love every type of shampoo & conditioner I have tried from this brand.
3 months ago
The most amazing low-budget organic shampoo in the market (IMO). Yes, what you put on your scalp DOES freaking matter in this era of toxic chemicals put into our beauty products! Aubrey Organics is just a life-saver and I am not kidding. Due to heavy amount of silicones and sulfates in the shampoos I previously used, my hair was falling out in clumps and I was so depressed and helpless! Then I just picked this shampoo for its reasonable price and voila! It's a simple shampoo yet it does its job well. I only lost about 4 strands of hair in the shower! My hair is very smooth and it feels amazing! I am lucky to come across this gem. Will definitely buy it again. Just avoid parabens, sulfates and silicones and you will see a dramatic change!