Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by LoLo M.Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Christina M.Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Abby N.

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

For Dry, Brittle Hair The sweet smell of success for your hair. Achieve ultra-softness and manageability with this moisture-intensive shampoo. Restorative herbal emollients rehydrate hair fiber to overcome dryness and brittleness and leave hair irresistibly fragrant and silky-soft to the touch. Also recommended for bleached or highlighted hair. Gently cleanses & hydrates for ultra-softness and manageability. FEATURES  BENEFITS:  Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Oil  Moisturizer & nutrient; improves hair texture Organic Aloe  Replenishes moisture Honeysuckle Oil  Adds a soft, floral scent Not tested on animals. Biodegradable. Recyclable Container. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ophelia H.
Ophelia H.
This shampoo smells amazing! I use it in the winter time to keep my hair from drying out too much and it works wonders on my thick hair. I also love that the brand is more natural, a big plus when I'm looking for new products to try. I love every type of shampoo & conditioner I have tried from this brand.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo leaves my hair so soft and it smells so good. It is my absolute favorite. The softness lasts a couple days so I don't have to worry about over shampooing. It is also all natural and something I can feel good about!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great of cleaning my scalp. I started using this, because when I was wash my hair for some reason I was not able to get my scalp clean. I use conditioner to wash my hair, because it does not strip my hair of it natural oil and it does not dry out my hair. When I first try it really, clean my scalp good. I use this after few of washes with my conditioner. The only problem I had with this product is the scent. I had never smell honeysuckle before so I cannot compare this scent to the plant, so I do not know if the planet so better or not.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Aubrey Organics' Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo is an organic shampoo that's cleansing yet moisturizing. If you have product build-up and/or a flaky scalp, this is a good product for you. I'm not fond of the scent because it smells like roses and I hate rose scents but if that doesn't bother you, you'd like it more.