Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner uploaded by Chanel J.Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner uploaded by Chanel J.Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner uploaded by LoLo M.

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Packed with nutrients and shine-boosters, this fragrant conditioner smoothes away tangles and frizz to leave dehydrated hair soft, silky and revitalized. Lightly floral Honeysuckle scent.

Benefits:

Helps improve hair texture with organic Rosa Mosqueta® rose hip seed and argan oils
Smoothes and moisturizes with organic shea butter and sweet almond oils
Enhances shine with chrysanthemum, angelica and magnolia extracts

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
  • "I do not do that, I wash my hair first, then deep conditioner about 30 minutes and my hair is fine." in 1 review
  • "My hair smells amazing and is most of all moisturzed and smooth." in 1 review
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is just awesome! Of all the different Aubrey Organix scents the Rose one is my favorite. All the ingredients are the cleanest and purest that I could find. If you're eondering I have seen this on Amazon but I buy it at Whole Foods. They often have sales on this brand. Many natural organic shampoos leave your hair with an unclean or greasy feeling...this doesn't! My hair smells amazing and is most of all moisturzed and smooth. Over time your hair gets healtheir and actually is harder to dry bc it retains moisture which isn't a bad thing! My hairstylist always compliments me on the health of my hair and I cut it only twice a year lol.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love love love this conditioner! It's super thick and moisturizing. It allows you to detangle hair easily (I'm natural with 4b/4c hair) and can even be used as a deep conditioner. It definitely penetrates the hair and makes wash day a little bit less overwhelming. It smells pretty good, it's not overpowering at all.
Chanel J.
This is my go to conditioner for my natural 3C hair. After using this my hair always feels soft, looks shiny, and my curls are popping! Great price, thick formula and very fragrant. I've been using for about 4 years.
Kay K.
Aubrey Organics' Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner is a great conditioner. It's organic so you know it's "curlygirl approved" and smells nice (if you love rose-scented products). It has great slip but you have to keep it in your hair for at least 10 minutes.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I use this when I use the shampoo and when I use this I using as a deep conditioner. On the bottle, it says to use on dry hair and to use before wash your hair. I do not do that, I wash my hair first, then deep conditioner about 30 minutes and my hair is fine. It does great. Only thing I do not like about this product is the scent.
Christina M.
Lakewood, CO
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and fragrant. It's very creamy and feels like a luxury item. It's a bit pricey but very much worth it. I also like that the conditioner is made of natural and organic ingredients and doesn't have chemical and synthetic additives.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
Love this company. This is my favorite one they make. The conditioner is very thick, creamy, and moisturizing. U can get it at most health food stores for about 10-12 bucks. It's a little pricey but it's great stuff
Jennifer M.
Live Oak, FL
Love the scent. Sulfate free. Cleans hair well. Natural. what more can you ask for?! I had to order online because I could not find it in my area but it was definitely worth it! I look forward to trying the other Aubrey Organics products.
Kristin  T.
Wynnewood, OK
I have been using this conditioner for years! It is curly girl friendly and incredibly moisturizing. It smells great! I buy it when it goes on sale and Sprouts so it is budget friendly too.
Adriana F.
This is my favorite conditioner of all time. I really enjoy the fragrance and that there are not too many chemicals in this product. I always come back to this conditioner.