BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Can't ever go wrong with green tea and ginko cream. Vert hydrating and not sticky like all the rest. I love the subtle scent too!
Rain P.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this lotion! It's super smooth and makes my skin feel great! Would deffinantly recommend
Aubrey H.
Bought this recently yo try and love it! Can't go wrong with green tea. It makes my akin feel incredibly soft and smooth. And I love that its organic because my skin is really sensitive and it felt like every other product I used upset my skin and gave me redness or acne.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
What type of sunscreen is used?