Aubrey Organics Calming Skin Therapy Cleanser, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by K W.

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

With Aloe Sea Aster Hydrating Calming Sensitive Skin 2 100% Natural Ingredients 3 All-Natural Preservative Systems Mild, soothing cleanser gently removes makeup and impurities to leave sensitive skin silky smooth and lightly hydrated. table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Features: td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Benefits: tr td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Organic Aloe Vera td style=border: 1px see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Vitamin...
K W.
Non promotional purchase with my own funds. I have been purchasing this cleanser for my Mr since last Fall (Vitacost), it has made an impact on me too. I am a Slightly Dry, Very sensitive, non-pigmented, tight on Baumann's skin type (dsnt).
Pro: noticed lightening of his redness/irritated skin just from cleanser alone. I have been using it myself for a couple of months now instead of my EO coconut hibiscus cleanser; just as thorough, gentle, non-irritating on my oily nose and rosacea cheeks. No acne from switching! This is also in a pump system, but a wide mouth plastic bottle format that only needs one squirt to clean your whole face. The lemony scent of a new bottle is very refreshing.
Con: lemon scent fades, ha. The formula thickens at the bottom of the bottle so shake well. He gets frustrated a couple of weeks in because no more pumps out. I get the old bottle and add a little water to thin it back out to start using myself. He gets a new bottle. Win win to use all of it. Not my holy grail product, but very good and can recommend it.