Aubrey Organics Calming Skin Therapy Cleanser uploaded by K W.

BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Pamper your skin with this silky, soothing formula. Mild, creamy cleanser wipes away dirt, makeup and impurities and helps calm sensitive areas with gentle hydrators and skin conditioners.

Benefits:

Hydrates and nourishes with organic aloe vera
Gently cleanses with organic jojoba, coconut and olive oil soap base
Soothes sensitive areas with sea aster extract

K W.
Non promotional purchase with my own funds. I have been purchasing this cleanser for my Mr since last Fall (Vitacost), it has made an impact on me too. I am a Slightly Dry, Very sensitive, non-pigmented, tight on Baumann's skin type (dsnt).
Pro: noticed lightening of his redness/irritated skin just from cleanser alone. I have been using it myself for a couple of months now instead of my EO coconut hibiscus cleanser; just as thorough, gentle, non-irritating on my oily nose and rosacea cheeks. No acne from switching! This is also in a pump system, but a wide mouth plastic bottle format that only needs one squirt to clean your whole face. The lemony scent of a new bottle is very refreshing.
Con: lemon scent fades, ha. The formula thickens at the bottom of the bottle so shake well. He gets frustrated a couple of weeks in because no more pumps out. I get the old bottle and add a little water to thin it back out to start using myself. He gets a new bottle. Win win to use all of it. Not my holy grail product, but very good and can recommend it.
Elena P.
irvington
This face wash is great if you have sensitive skin. I use it everyday twice a day. Very faint smell, and really nice formula.