Aubrey Organics Blue Chamomile Shampoo

by Aubrey Organics

For Normal Hair Calm, cool and collected. Give your hair a new attitude. Lather in softness and shine with this naturally hydrating shampoo made with exotic, fragrant blue camomile and shea butter. Refreshing formula lightly conditions as it cleanses to leave hair full, silky and manageable. FEATURES  BENEFITS: Organic Blue Camomile Oil  Conditions; adds an elegant, natural scent Organic Shea Butter & Aloe  Improve hair texture; add manageability & shine Horsetail Extract  Strengthens & revitalizes Not tested on animals. Biodegradable. Recyclable Container. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aubrey Organics Blue Chamomile Shampoo!
4 years agolake mary
I have heard really good reviews about it but it did not do anything for my hair.The only thing i liked about it is , it has all the natural ingredients which is good for hair health.It did not moisture my dry , frizzy hair .. !!