BY AUBREY ORGANICS

Renew Replenish For All Hair Types 1 Fortifies Thickens Hair 4 All Natural Ingredients 3 With Baobab He Shou Wu Invigorating formula restores body and fullness to hair while toning and energizing the scalp. Revitalizing Citrus Rain scent! table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Features td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Benefits tr td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Biotin He Shou Wu td style= see more...

Boston E.
Boston E.
Haverhill, MA
This is amazing it helps my hair significantly rather than when I don't use it. I have very curly hair and I was very skeptical at first but it works wonders on my hair. I always get asked what I put in my hair and this is the first thing I say I use
Megan W.
Megan W.
This shampoo is my all time go to! I have put my hair through a ton in the past and this product has truly saved my hair. I rotate this product on and off with another damage control shampoo. Very inexpensive!
Ana N.
Ana N.
Hartford, CT
I didn't know that is organic shampoo, i cant wait to tried to see how my hair look after i used this shampoo.
Mina B.
Mina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo smells amazing and it really does help repair your severely damaged hair.. I bought it at Walmart and it was a pretty good price.. Depending what you do with your hair it lasts a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend.
Devin w.
Devin w.
I personally love this product because it's all that it's natural and it's really good for your hair and I'm all about organic things