Aubrey Organics Biotin Repair Shampoo

by Aubrey Organics

B vitamins and other powerful nutrients go to work to help strengthen fine, thin hair, add body and fullness and re-energize the scalp. Revitalizing Citrus Rain scent.

Benefits:

Invigorates the scalp and adds volume with biotin and ho shou wu
Sulfate-free soap base cleanses gently and effectively
Adds moisture and softness with baobab oil, high in essential fatty acids and vitamin D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aubrey Organics Biotin Repair Shampoo!
a year agoDawsonville, GA
This is a very light weight shampoo. It does not feel heavy at all. It rinses out well. My hair is always very soft and shiny and it smells very good too. I started using this at a year post partum when I was still losing quite a bit of hair. I have experienced a dramatic improvement in the amount of stray hairs.
3 years agoHaverhill, MA
This is amazing it helps my hair significantly rather than when I don't use it. I have very curly hair and I was very skeptical at first but it works wonders on my hair. I always get asked what I put in my hair and this is the first thing I say I use
3 years ago
This shampoo is my all time go to! I have put my hair through a ton in the past and this product has truly saved my hair. I rotate this product on and off with another damage control shampoo. Very inexpensive!
5 years agoHartford, CT
I didn't know that is organic shampoo, i cant wait to tried to see how my hair look after i used this shampoo.
3 years ago
The shampoo smells amazing and it really does help repair your severely damaged hair.. I bought it at Walmart and it was a pretty good price.. Depending what you do with your hair it lasts a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend.
3 years agoAmherstburg , ON
I personally love this product because it's all that it's natural and it's really good for your hair and I'm all about organic things