Attune Foods Uncle Sam Original Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes & Flaxseed Cereal

BY UNCLE SAM

Attune Foods™ Uncle Sam® Original Toasted Whole Wheat Berry Flakes & Flaxseed.
New Look Same Great Product.
What Matters Most Is What's Inside™.
Simple Ingredients. Simply Made.
Since 1908.
10g of Fiber.
Less than 1g Sugar.
7g of Protein.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids From Flaxseed.
Net wt 10 oz (284g). see more...

Dechen T.
Goshen, IN
This is my favorite cereal!!! I love that it’s so healthy yet so freaking delicious!!! And I love that I can add it to my yogurt, oats and smoothie. I just wish it was easier to find in all grocery stores! Right now I can only find them in Krogers and on Amazon.
Elizabeth E.
San Mateo, CA
This is a great cereal. It has virtually no sugar, is a great source of fiber, and is actually pretty tasty with milk and fruit. Great mixed into yogurt in place of granola! Try mixing with a second cereal to make your own personal blend.
Renee B.
Saint Charles , MO
I'm a big fan of flaxseed in my smoothies and loved it and love it in this cereal too
Jennifer B.
Great for lunch, dinner or an afternoon/late night snack. definitely worth a try

back