Attune Foods Erewhon Organic Crispy Brown Rice 100% Whole Grain Cereal uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.Attune Foods Erewhon Organic Crispy Brown Rice 100% Whole Grain Cereal uploaded by Holly N.

BY EREWHON

Attune Foods™ Erewhon® Organic Crispy Brown Rice 100% Whole Grain Cereal.
New Look Same Great Product.
What Matters Most Is What's Inside™.
Simple Ingredients. Simply Made.
Since 1966.
Gluten Free.
USDA Organic.
Gluten Free.
Less than 1g of Sugar.
Low Fat.
Net wt 10 oz (284g). see more...

• Been thinking about switching to brown rice lately. I've had a few ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Healthy for breakfast you may want to add fruit or a bit of splenda it is a bit bland." in 1 review
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Healthy because made from simple ingredients with orgánica brown riceis a gluten free and syrup add sea salt. Delicious cereals.
Kanvitha K.
Kanvitha K.
Brown rice is so good for health than any other white rice and its very healthy too and i like to have rice evry now n then great product
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Healthy for breakfast you may want to add fruit or a bit of splenda it is a bit bland. But a good source of fiber and gives you energy
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
Environmentalist Expert
I love this cereal, my little girl likes it too! It helps her behavior when I keep gluten out of her diet!
Angela M.
Its been quite a few years since I have had this cereal so its possible that I may like it better now that I'm "grown-up" but I didn't love it when I was a kid. I do eat allot of brown rice now, but I remember it being very plain so I'm not sure that I would recommend especially for kids.
April  D.
April D.
Newark, NJ
Really like rice cereal and with it being Organic really makes me feel l Iike I'm making a good choice.
Kandyse T.
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
I love this cereal, my family suffers from gluten allergies and we enjoy having this cereal as an option for breakfast <3
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
This is mine and my son's breakfast in the morning. We like to start our day off with the rice cereal and a banana on the side. We love it and take pride in knowing it is organic.
Angela M.
Erewhon makes amazing GF cereals! Tastes great with almond milk, and is not overwhelmingly sweet nor is it too bland.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Not my favorite breakfast cereal but not the worst. Good for being gluten free just wish there was a little more flavor.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Bronx, NY
Been thinking about switching to brown rice lately. I've had a few but didn't enjoy the texture. Is this brand worth giving a shot?