BY ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to give you all the extra volume and shine you deserve. Now available at Target!

Buy on Target*
  • "I was really happy with the attitude volume and shine shampoo just with the first use it made my hair soft and shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "The shampoo came out a bit more liquid then my normal shampoo I use but I like the fact that it has no harsh chemicals and is better for you." in 2 reviews
  • "It made my hair soft and pretty, without drying." in 1 review
  • "Smells good and its eco friendly." in 1 review
  • "i love the smell and how soft my hair felt at the first use!!" in 1 review
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Morenci, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of this shampoo! I love the fact that it is natural and how it leaves my hair feeling clean! The smell is absolutely amazing as well! The shine it puts into my hair is just like I walked out of the salon. If you are looking for a natural smell good shampoo this is for you!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Good shampoo. it lathers not very easy, so for long hair you need lot of product. however, it completely removes build-up, so hair feels really clean and stays that way couple of days. the fragrance is very ethereal and pleasant. not for dry hair, because it feels even drier.
Anna S.
Anna S.
College Sta, TX
I love the shampoo - it makes my hair feel so good and really takes a lot of my 'weight' off - light and fluffy! Smells good and I love that it is paraben free! Pricey but worth it, I would steer clear from the conditioner though - really does not work as good as the shampoo.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Smyrna, GA
The only thing that I would change about this shampoo is the fragrance... It really just smells like a cleaning product to me. However, it does work really well. I love that it is not tested on animals and is vegan!
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Received this from influenster for free & am absolutely loving it! Definitely adds volume. The scent is fresh & light.
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
While I did receive this product from Influenster complimentary for testing and review purposes, I do have to say that I both enjoyed and disliked using this product. I love that this company promotes having worry-free ingredients so that you can feel good about the product you are using as well as how clean my hair had felt after using the product in the shower! There are some shampoos that I have used in the past that are very thick and, at times, feel as though I can never remove the product completely from my hair no matter how long I am in the shower. This product removed very easily and gave a silky clean feeling after use. The scent of this product is pleasant and something that anyone would enjoy no matter which end of the spectrum you are on fragrance preferences and I did notice my hair, occasionally, felt very soft once dried from use of this product. However, there were a few issues that I had with the product that I wasn't too fond of which caused the "dislike" as mentioned above. During a week of using this product seven days straight, four out of the seven days my hair had felt like straw after my daily blow dry. There were times that it had felt great, shiny, and was very soft to touch. But that was only three days of the seven. I also noticed that my scalp was much more oily than with other products I've used in the past. By the second day, my roots were entirely drenched in grease that it was impossible to attempt dry shampoo which meant I had to take a shower every single day rather than giving my hair a break two out of the seven days that I am used to in my hair care routine. The product states that it is a volumizing shampoo but, unfortunately, did not see any dramatic difference in my roots which is where I really needed the volume. However, I cannot fault the product on this as most of products that state they have volume do not provide volume on my hair either. Overall, the product was average and enjoyed receiving it within my Influenster Voxbox but would not purchase with my own money. I think the price of $9.99 is a little steep for something that didn't give much effectiveness but at the same time, average, for the "chemical free" and "no worry ingredients" category it's within.
.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this shampoo in my WellnessVoxBox to try and I love it! I finally found a shampoo that is right for me, thanks to Influenster! Since the first try, I felt my scalp completely clean and I do mean CLEAN but with no irritation at all. I have oily scalp and it got to a point where I had to use Ajax dish soap--no kidding! But even then, I was left with some oils in my scalp. This shampoo gets rid of all that nasty oils without a trace. I only have 2 problems: one, it is expensive in Target! It's about $13 but my mom says it doesn't matter as long as it helps me. So sweet of her! ❤️ The second is that the smell... It has no nice scent. It smells blah. But anyways, it does the job and I'm overjoyed with it! I almost forgot: I have to use extra shampoo to get a nice lather which is a bummer and also I see no dramatic volume, but it cleans my scalp so well. I highly recommend it for those with oily scalp. :) Along with the shampoo I received a packet of dish soap from the same company called Attitude from Influenster, but my mother didn't like it. She tried it and told me that it doesn't lather. Strangely, there is no way to review that product here. I looked but nope.
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was excited to try this shampoo by ATTITUDE. They have a great message creating products that are chemical free and not tested on animals (a vegan product). It has a nice clean fresh scent. I like that it has the kind of bottle that you can turn upside down to get the last bit of shampoo out.
The bottle I received was for 'volume and shine' but sadly did not perform for me. The shampoo is not the thick consistency that I normally like. I felt that I needed to use more product to get the lather that I wanted. My scalp is oily so building a nice lather really enables me to work the shampoo and get a good cleaning. I can usually skip conditioning with every other wash but immediately after using the shampoo my hair felt dry. Out of the shower my hair was a tangled dry mass. After drying my hair it still had that dry straw feeling. No volume and definitely no shine. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this particular shampoo. Maybe another formula will work.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I was given the opportunity to test this product compliments of Influenster in my WellnessVoxBox.

I love the fact that there are no harmful ingredients in this shampoo. I had no idea how many harmful chemicals were in other products until I was made aware by the ATTITUDE brand.

The product lathered quite nicely even though it's sulfate-free, so I was pretty excited about that because I feel like if I don't get a good lather then my hair isn't clean.

The shampoo has a nice scent that isn't overpowering and that's very important to me.

I'd like to try the conditioner along with the shampoo because my hair was tangled after using the shampoo.

All in all, I like this product. It feels good to know that I'm putting less chemicals into my body and my son's body.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Well I recently tried the new Attitude Shampoo Volume and shine and I really like the product line. First of all I did a little research into the company as I do care a lot about the environment and love the worry free ingredients that are used in the making of these wonderful products! I think this is a great shampoo it did a Great Job cleaning my hair and left it full of volume and shine! I am starting to use these products and will recommend them to my family and friends. I got this product free for testing purposes but the opinions are all my own.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does this product give volume to thin hair?
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
Does the matching conditioner leave your hair feeling as dry as the shampoo? I actually noticed I was getting split ends after using this for a few months but I had a different brand of conditioner I used with it.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This stuff looks great. Where can it be purchased?
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
My hair is flat cuz I flat iron it a lot, but when I want volume it's hard to get...u think this will help?
Erin R.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Is this safe for colored hair? I dye my hair red which is the fastest color to facade and wonder if this will help or hurt my ideal color.