BY ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to give you all the extra volume and shine you deserve. Now available at Target!

ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo
  • "The shampoo came out a bit more liquid then my normal shampoo I use but I like the fact that it has no harsh chemicals and is better for you." in 2 reviews
  • "I was really happy with the attitude volume and shine shampoo just with the first use it made my hair soft and shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "Smells great and my baby loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Smells good and its eco friendly." in 1 review
  • "i love the smell and how soft my hair felt at the first use!!" in 1 review
Melanie B.
Muskegon, MI
I received this from Influenster, and I do have to say I like and dislike this product. First off, it smells SO good! And I love the fact that its worry-free ingredients. BUT it absolutely dries out my hair like crazy! I used it for a week straight and it made my hair so dry! I wouldn’t recommend this product. It smells great though!
Sasha K.
While I did receive this product from Influenster complimentary for testing and review purposes, I do have to say that I both enjoyed and disliked using this product. I love that this company promotes having worry-free ingredients so that you can feel good about the product you are using as well as how clean my hair had felt after using the product in the shower! There are some shampoos that I have used in the past that are very thick and, at times, feel as though I can never remove the product completely from my hair no matter how long I am in the shower. This product removed very easily and gave a silky clean feeling after use. The scent of this product is pleasant and something that anyone would enjoy no matter which end of the spectrum you are on fragrance preferences and I did notice my hair, occasionally, felt very soft once dried from use of this product. However, there were a few issues that I had with the product that I wasn't too fond of which caused the "dislike" as mentioned above. During a week of using this product seven days straight, four out of the seven days my hair had felt like straw after my daily blow dry. There were times that it had felt great, shiny, and was very soft to touch. But that was only three days of the seven. I also noticed that my scalp was much more oily than with other products I've used in the past. By the second day, my roots were entirely drenched in grease that it was impossible to attempt dry shampoo which meant I had to take a shower every single day rather than giving my hair a break two out of the seven days that I am used to in my hair care routine. The product states that it is a volumizing shampoo but, unfortunately, did not see any dramatic difference in my roots which is where I really needed the volume. However, I cannot fault the product on this as most of products that state they have volume do not provide volume on my hair either. Overall, the product was average and enjoyed receiving it within my Influenster Voxbox but would not purchase with my own money. I think the price of $9.99 is a little steep for something that didn't give much effectiveness but at the same time, average, for the "chemical free" and "no worry ingredients" category it's within.
Hilda L D.
I got this shampoo in my WellnessVoxBox to try and I love it! I finally found a shampoo that is right for me, thanks to Influenster! Since the first try, I felt my scalp completely clean and I do mean CLEAN but with no irritation at all. I have oily scalp and it got to a point where I had to use Ajax dish soap--no kidding! But even then, I was left with some oils in my scalp. This shampoo gets rid of all that nasty oils without a trace. I only have 2 problems: one, it is expensive in Target! It's about $13 but my mom says it doesn't matter as long as it helps me. So sweet of her! ❤️ The second is that the smell... It has no nice scent. It smells blah. But anyways, it does the job and I'm overjoyed with it! I almost forgot: I have to use extra shampoo to get a nice lather which is a bummer and also I see no dramatic volume, but it cleans my scalp so well. I highly recommend it for those with oily scalp. :) Along with the shampoo I received a packet of dish soap from the same company called Attitude from Influenster, but my mother didn't like it. She tried it and told me that it doesn't lather. Strangely, there is no way to review that product here. I looked but nope.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
I have super long and thick hair, so I had high hopes for this product...but it was pretty close to failing in my book. Yes it left my hair soft and shiny, but it was SO liquidy and took more product than I expected to actually get ALL my hair clean.
Stacy S.
2067 reviews
I received this product in a Target box a while back. I love it it has a very neutral scent and it is very easy to use. There's also a lot in the container which is good for multiple uses. When I go and purchase shampoo again I will absolutely put this on my list to buy
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
I was excited to try this shampoo by ATTITUDE. They have a great message creating products that are chemical free and not tested on animals (a vegan product). It has a nice clean fresh scent. I like that it has the kind of bottle that you can turn upside down to get the last bit of shampoo out.
The bottle I received was for 'volume and shine' but sadly did not perform for me. The shampoo is not the thick consistency that I normally like. I felt that I needed to use more product to get the lather that I wanted. My scalp is oily so building a nice lather really enables me to work the shampoo and get a good cleaning. I can usually skip conditioning with every other wash but immediately after using the shampoo my hair felt dry. Out of the shower my hair was a tangled dry mass. After drying my hair it still had that dry straw feeling. No volume and definitely no shine. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this particular shampoo. Maybe another formula will work.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Officially a fan for life! I have baby fine hair (and hate it) so I curl/style my hair E V E R Y D A Y to make it look fuller. I started using Attitude shampoo 3 days ago when I received my #WellnessVoxBox complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. Before my first wash I took a pic of my hair after getting home from an 8 hour day at work (SO FLAT!). Tonight after working the same shift I took another photo when I got home. The difference in how my style held throughout the day is incredible! Highly recommend this product!
Kali N.
For starters, the worry-free, cruelty-free, vegan ingredients list is the first thing that caught my eye! It is so hard to find reasonably priced hair care ESPECIALLY that is natural and this one is so cheap and works AMAZINGLY well. Add on the fact that you can purchase it at your local Target and not some overpriced salon and you have a winning product.

Secondly, the product itself does wonders. It is not heavy and does not leave you feeling greasy or weighed down, which is essential for the "volume" part of the system. The product also has a great smell and rinses out easily with little to no drying.

I can't wait to try the conditioner!!

DISCLAIMER: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
I was given the opportunity to test this product compliments of Influenster in my WellnessVoxBox.

I love the fact that there are no harmful ingredients in this shampoo. I had no idea how many harmful chemicals were in other products until I was made aware by the ATTITUDE brand.

The product lathered quite nicely even though it's sulfate-free, so I was pretty excited about that because I feel like if I don't get a good lather then my hair isn't clean.

The shampoo has a nice scent that isn't overpowering and that's very important to me.

I'd like to try the conditioner along with the shampoo because my hair was tangled after using the shampoo.

All in all, I like this product. It feels good to know that I'm putting less chemicals into my body and my son's body.
Sonya F.
Ojai, CA
I was happy to receive this product in my first INFLUENCER box. Have to admit I was a bit skeptical as I truly don't notice much difference in my hair when using different shampoos. Until I tried ATTITUDE! I could not believe how soft and full my hair felt after using this product! And I love the scent. You have a new fan, ATTITUDE! Can't wait for my two teenage girls to try it!!!
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
Does the matching conditioner leave your hair feeling as dry as the shampoo? I actually noticed I was getting split ends after using this for a few months but I had a different brand of conditioner I used with it.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does this product give volume to thin hair?
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This stuff looks great. Where can it be purchased?
Sarah G.
So this shampoo doesn't have any chemicals in it? Does it smell good and work?
Sonia A.
My hair is flat cuz I flat iron it a lot, but when I want volume it's hard to get...u think this will help?