Add a Photo

By ATTITUDE
#420 in Shampoo

ATTITUDE Volume & Shine Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to give you all the extra volume and shine you deserve. Now available at Target!

Photos (35)
Karla V.
Karla V.
Downey, CA
I received a sample of this in a target box and I loved the way it smelled. I also liked how well it lathered into my thick hair. I like how it has worry free ingredients yet cleans so well. I am currently on my second day of not washing my hair and it is not even oily which can be a problem for me with some shampoos I have used in the past. I don't believe in washing my hair so much so this is definitely a plus. it has left my hair so soft and non frizzy. I will be buying a full sized bottle soon
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Morenci, MI
I am a huge fan of this shampoo! I love the fact that it is natural and how it leaves my hair feeling clean! The smell is absolutely amazing as well! The shine it puts into my hair is just like I walked out of the salon. If you are looking for a natural smell good shampoo this is for you!
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Good shampoo. it lathers not very easy, so for long hair you need lot of product. however, it completely removes build-up, so hair feels really clean and stays that way couple of days. the fragrance is very ethereal and pleasant. not for dry hair, because it feels even drier.
Anna S.
Anna S.
College Sta, TX
I love the shampoo - it makes my hair feel so good and really takes a lot of my 'weight' off - light and fluffy! Smells good and I love that it is paraben free! Pricey but worth it, I would steer clear from the conditioner though - really does not work as good as the shampoo.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Unfortunately, this did not work well for me. It gave volume, but it failed to remove oils from my scalp to make it feel clean. Also, it left my hair dull & frizzy. I know it's supposed to be better for you, but I like something that cleans while leaving shine.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Smyrna, GA
The only thing that I would change about this shampoo is the fragrance... It really just smells like a cleaning product to me. However, it does work really well. I love that it is not tested on animals and is vegan!
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Got this sample in my subscription box and I like the scent and it left my hair feeling clean and fresh. I needed more because my hair is so long but this gives me an opportunity to buy it now.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Junction City, KS
I got a sample in a subscription box and enjoyed it. I plan on trying it again with the conditioner next time. it seemed to get the build up out of my hair
Brandie l.
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
Most definitely adds volume! I got a sample to try with my Target box and I am so glad I did!
My hair felt clean and had a little bounce to it!
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I like it. I got a sample in my Target box and am really pleased with how soft my hair was after using it. I'll buy it.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
Does the matching conditioner leave your hair feeling as dry as the shampoo? I actually noticed I was getting split ends after using this for a few months but I had a different brand of conditioner I used with it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does this product give volume to thin hair?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This stuff looks great. Where can it be purchased?
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
My hair is flat cuz I flat iron it a lot, but when I want volume it's hard to get...u think this will help?
Erin R.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Is this safe for colored hair? I dye my hair red which is the fastest color to facade and wonder if this will help or hurt my ideal color.