Attitude Shampoo uploaded by Shakibra S.

BY ATTITUDE

Obtain the Shining Style You Deserve. Carcinogen Free Exposing yourself to small quantities of carcinogenic compounds? Every day, year after year? No thanks! But where to begin? With your head of course! By washing your hair with Attitude shampoo s all-natural uncontaminated ingredients. Obtain the shining style you deserve, without carcinogenic by-products like 1,4-Dioxane or ethylene oxide. Do it for you! Certified Eco Friendly. . see more...

Myra H.
I had an opportunity to try this shampoo via the Wellness Voxbox . I had actually stopped using shampoo a few months ago because everything I tried seemed to make my scalp itch. I tried this because it is made without harmful chemicals, and while it did not irritate my scalp like other shampoos, it left my hair feeling extremely dry. I have naturally curly hair, and I normally use an oil in my hair about 20 minutes before I shampoo to maintain moisture. well, this shampoo cleaned so well that I think it stripped everything, lol. I ended up giving it to my sister in law who has oilier hair and will benefit better from the cleaning abilities of the shampoo.
Noemy D.
Jersey City, NJ
I received the attitude shampoo and body wash in my vox box and was a little skeptical about( If i don't hear about I won't use it) so when I used it the first time I didn't really like it because it doesn't make a lot of foam. But I tried it again the next day and I LOVED IT!!!! It does foam but not crazy and it leaves my hair feeling REALLY SMOOTH. I recently died my hair for the first time ever so my hair has been really "stressed" but this shampoo is totally helping my hair feel silky again

Nicola C.
I love the fact there are no parabens in this shampoo and they clearly advertise this on the packaging, as this is a huge factor for me, I do not buy shampoo if it has parabens in it. I received this product complimentary to test, it was the color shampoo. This product could have been better if it had a bit of a scent to it, so it made my hair smell nice but I understand that they don't want too many additives. It didn't seem to lather as much as my usual shampoo so I seemed to use more than usual.
Sara B.
Gibraltar, MI
I honestly don't know if I would go out of my way to by this product, I received it from my #nurturevoxbox. If you are concerned about the ingredients in your products, then yes il this is awesome for you, for me shampoo isn't a big deal ingredient wise. I wasn't too impressed with the lather (I didn't feel it lathered well even with multiple squirts, but I do have thick hair). It does smell amazing, big plus, but I don't feel like my hair is any different using this than my normal shampoo.
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
I received this in a vox box, and words cannot express how much i LOVE this stuff! I dye my hair, and with other shampoos, it washes the color right out even with a light scrub. With this shampoo, there is little to no dye drip and my hair color hasn't faded. It smells incredibly. Plus theres no animal testing.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
I received this shampoo in my voxbox as a free sample. I'm sad to say I have never heard of Attitude products before now, but am I glad I was introduced! I have been running my hands through my hair all day! It really left my hair soft and manageable. I didn't even have a need for my usual styling products!
Shakibra S.
Addison, TX
I recently received a full size bottle via the #wellnessvoxbox and just had the chance to try it. OMG it was absolutely the best it left my hair feeling healthy not dried out like most shampoos and it smelled good as well.
Haleigh H.
I received the Attitude children's shampoo in my nurture Voxbox. I used it on my son tonight and loved it. I like that it has natural, safe ingredients. It has a very faint fragrance.
Rosie.80 F.
I Love this Product! I received it in my first box ever. The #NurtureVoxBox. I must say I loved this shampoo. It left my hair super smooth and shiny only with a couple of washes. It smells great and its good for your hair. I give it a 5 stars.
Melissa H.
Saint Johns, FL
I received this free product in my first ever Nurture VoxBox and I LOVE it! The smell is delicious, a little makes a lot of lather and it rinsed out and left my hair feeling nice and smooth! I would definitely purchase in the future!
Amber K.
Is this shampoo a color safe shampoo?
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
Where can I buy this product and for how much?
Rebecca W.
San Antonio, TX
Which type would I need ? Daily Moisturizer, or volume and shine ?
Amanda W.
Sainte Genevieve, MO
Would this relax really frizzy hair?
Janie B.
Montreal , Quebec
I hear natural shampoos do not have any lather, does this one have nice bubbles?