Hair CareHair ProductsAttitude

by Attitude

Did you know olives are rich in healthy fats and antioxidants? As a matter of fact, olive leaves are also loaded with these healthy nutrients. With its aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger, ATTITUDE’s Super leaves™ Nourishing and Strengthening Conditioner combines the goodness of olive leaves with grapeseed oil, widely used for its healing and moisturizing properties. Ideal for dry and damaged hair, this conditioner helps to restore and strengthen distressed locks. EWG Verified™, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our Nourishing & Strengthening Conditioner includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties. For better damage repair results, use our Nourishing & Strengthening Shampoo before applying the Conditioner. For beautiful hair, from root to end!

Loaded with antioxidants, grapeseed oil and olive leaf extract help nourish and strengthen dry and damaged hair.; Olive leaf extract is known for providing deep conditioning down to the follicle, bringing out your hair’s natural lustre.; Grapeseed oil is known for its deep repair proprieties and helps renew dry and damaged ends, softening hair and adding shine.; Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.; Aroma that reminds us of pear and ginger.; Natural, biodegradable and hypoallergenic shampoo.; Non toxic, chemical-free (free of cancer-causing industrial contaminants).; Developed with only worry-free ingredients.; EWG Verified - This health and wellness standard certifies that all the ingredients used in our products have a minimal impact on our health.; UL Ecologo Certified for reduced environmental impact, PETA Certified, vegan and not tested on animals, CO2 neutral - no contribution to climate change.

I vam unable to see the ingredients list... could someone please post them for me? I would really appreciate it, thank you 🙂 Attitude Natural Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair: EWG Verified, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested - Super leaves Nourishing & Strenghtening (8 oz)
Start your review of Attitude Natural Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair: EWG Verified, Hypoallergenic & Dermatologist Tested - Super leaves Nourishing & Strenghtening (8 oz)!
Alexa E.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I get this product from Amazon. I love this brand. I’ve only used their conditioner so far. This one is great for my dry hair. It is not over oily has just enough smell and it gets the job done.
debra T.
branford
I have used both this conditioner and the conditioner for color treated hair, by attitude living! Attitude living products are ewg verified and I can feel great about the ingredients.