BY ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE Little Ones Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to be extra soft on little ones soft hair. Now available at Target!

• Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smel...2 Answers
  • Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is made from organic ingredients? 1 Answers
ATTITUDE Little Ones Shampoo
  • "I usually use Johnsons baby shampoo on my 2.5 year old and 7 month old so i am used to a strong scent." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
I just used this product last night for my children and I really liked it! I like a mild fresh smell that has less chemical for kids. This fits exactly what I was looking for! thanks to influenster for letting me try this amazing shampoo! =)
Pauline B.
The Attitude little ones shampoo, definitely leaves hair clean and soft, but would definitely prefer tear free shampoo. I happen to like the scent very much. I got a full size sample to review for free in my #NutureVoxBox and my opinions are my own. #ATTITUDEatTarget
Tina H.
My daughter loved this shampoo because it left her hair soft and minimized tangles (a must for anyone with curly hair - or anyone who's a toddler). It smells really nice as well.
Chelsea C.
I used this product on my daughter and it smells so good and left her hair very soft. It concerns me that it is not tear free. It's very difficult to wash a 1 year olds hair without getting it in their face. That is the only reason. I gave it 3 stars.
brandi C.
odessa, fl
Tried on my sixteen month old. It worked well just wish that it had a better scent. He is a hard playing little boy and I love when he smells all fresh and clean from the bath.
KIMBERLY K.
I got a full size sample in my complimentary NutureVoxBox,I love the scent and it def got the hair clean but the only draw back would be it is not tear free.
Brianna V.
My son uses this for his Mohawk
he likes the smell and I like that it doesn't make his hair all dry and crunchy
its like an organic shampoo and worth a try
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This has been a really good shampoo for my daughter. It doesn't have a scent and is made with all natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
One of the best leave in treatments I've seen. Great for anyone wanted a little boost to their hair !
Courtney S.
Meansville , Ga
Smells really nice and work okay it's a little pricey though! Left baby's hair feeling super soft!
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?
Tabatha T.
Caldwell, ID
Will this dry out hair?
Is is a good shampoo?
Johannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone use this? Would recommend it?
aymee v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smell is it tear free i would love to try a new shamppo for my baby :)))