BY ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE Little Ones Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to be extra soft on little ones soft hair. Now available at Target!

• Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smell is it...2 Answers
  • Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is made from organic ingredients? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I usually use Johnsons baby shampoo on my 2.5 year old and 7 month old so i am used to a strong scent." in 1 review
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My 22 month old son as beautiful long hair that just completes his individual look. He hates having his hair washed because of the rinsing process usually get some of the shampoo in hi face or eyes, which he hates having sensitivities to certain products. I have tried various products and they all seem to both irritate his skin & eyes and also leave his hair looking flat and tangly. Attitude turned out to be a great product in that it did not cause the irritations that other shampoos had caused and I was left amazed at how beautiful it left his hair. His hair was so fluffy and so soft to the touch and amazingly left his hair with no tangles and this was without even using conditioner! I loved the soft lather it produced and the nice smell that was not overwhelming or irritating. I love how it is more eco friendly and more natural in its ingredients compared to chemical filled other shampoos. I love knowing as a mother that I am not applying toxic ingredients onto my baby's head and hair! I cannot say enough on how soft and fluffy Attitude Little Ones Shampoo left my sons hair. The way baby's hair is meant to look and feel. I cannot wait to try more of the Attitude line of products! I recommend this product highly to all parents to use on their children!
Brianna V.
My son uses this for his Mohawk
he likes the smell and I like that it doesn't make his hair all dry and crunchy
its like an organic shampoo and worth a try
Chelsea D.
Provo, UT
I got this for a free test sample but I honestly do like it. I wish it was tear-free (hence only 3 stars), since it's for kids, but it is still pretty gentle, I think. And I love the smell. Even when my little boys get sweaty or use sunscreen, it cleans their hair well and it smells really fresh.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best leave in treatments I've seen. Great for anyone wanted a little boost to their hair !
Kelly D.
Tivoli, NY
I used this for my 20 month old's hair this evening. I was a little nervous to try it because we usually use a shampoo with conditioner in it. His curls, which can sometimes get frizzy, dried soft and smooth. This shampoo is not heavily scented. I like that this product is extra safe to use on my children. I am hoping to try the conditioner.
brandi C.
odessa, fl
Tried on my sixteen month old. It worked well just wish that it had a better scent. He is a hard playing little boy and I love when he smells all fresh and clean from the bath.
Stephanie R.
Alvin, TX
I like this shampoo. It has a great lather that you don't normally get with "chemical free" shampoos. My son's (almost 2) hair was very soft and clean after using. However, I could not find anything that stated if this shampoo is tear free. I tried it myself and it is NOT so I'll have to be extra careful with my little one. Also, I do not like the fragrance, which states naturally derived, it smells like medicine to me.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I used this on all of my children 14 months, 6 and 7 years. Thia shampoo works great. I got a nice lather from it and is safe to use for them witch is great. For me I love stuff that has a stronger smell. That is the one thing I would change. I wish it had a stronger smell to it. but overall I really like the shampoo
Jennifer M.
I just used this product last night for my children and I really liked it! I like a mild fresh smell that has less chemical for kids. This fits exactly what I was looking for! thanks to influenster for letting me try this amazing shampoo! =)
Shaina C.
Hemet, Ca
I usually use Johnsons baby shampoo on my 2.5 year old and 7 month old so i am used to a strong scent. I was pleasantly surprised with this shampoo. It has a very light scent to it but still smells clean. After my boys shower it left his hair feeling much softer than normal and the brush ran through it very easy. Overall very satisfied with this shampoo.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?
Is is a good shampoo?
Tabatha T.
Caldwell, ID
Will this dry out hair?
aymee v.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smell is it tear free i would love to try a new shamppo for my baby :)))
johannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone use this? Would recommend it?