Add a Photo

By ATTITUDE
#2438 in Shampoo

ATTITUDE Little Ones Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to be extra soft on little ones soft hair. Now available at Target!

Photos (6)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My 22 month old son as beautiful long hair that just completes his individual look. He hates having his hair washed because of the rinsing process usually get some of the shampoo in hi face or eyes, which he hates having sensitivities to certain products. I have tried various products and they all seem to both irritate his skin & eyes and also leave his hair looking flat and tangly. Attitude turned out to be a great product in that it did not cause the irritations that other shampoos had caused and I was left amazed at how beautiful it left his hair. His hair was so fluffy and so soft to the touch and amazingly left his hair with no tangles and this was without even using conditioner! I loved the soft lather it produced and the nice smell that was not overwhelming or irritating. I love how it is more eco friendly and more natural in its ingredients compared to chemical filled other shampoos. I love knowing as a mother that I am not applying toxic ingredients onto my baby's head and hair! I cannot say enough on how soft and fluffy Attitude Little Ones Shampoo left my sons hair. The way baby's hair is meant to look and feel. I cannot wait to try more of the Attitude line of products! I recommend this product highly to all parents to use on their children!
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
My son uses this for his Mohawk
he likes the smell and I like that it doesn't make his hair all dry and crunchy
its like an organic shampoo and worth a try
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Provo, UT
I got this for a free test sample but I honestly do like it. I wish it was tear-free (hence only 3 stars), since it's for kids, but it is still pretty gentle, I think. And I love the smell. Even when my little boys get sweaty or use sunscreen, it cleans their hair well and it smells really fresh.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I'm giving this shampoo 3 stars I love that it is all natural ingredients but my 3 yrs old hair is very curly and tends to get a lot of knots by the end of the day, the shampoo makes a great lather which is nice and it feels like it's cleaning her hair BUT it leaves her hair very dry. I also wish it had a light scent rather than nothing, but I understand some kids have issues with. Also it's not tear free which is pretty odd for a children's shampoo??! Maybe it's meant for older kids who can wash themselves..
McKenzie A.
McKenzie A.
I really loved this shampoo (received complimentary in my Nurture Vox Box, but this did not tarnish my review of the product at all). Left my son's luxurious locks feeling as soft as a Persian kitten sleeping on a marshmallow cloud. No harsh scents or chemicals, and it lathers surprisingly well for having "worry free" ingredients. We loved it!
Ashlie C.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This has been a really good shampoo for my daughter. It doesn't have a scent and is made with all natural ingredients with no harsh chemicals.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Falmouth , Ky, KY
I like the idea of this shampoo. I like that it is natural and a chemical free shampoo. Here is my biggest complaint and it is a big one.........It is a children's shampoo and isn't tear free. I'm not sure if it is just meant to be used on older kids and not toddlers. But, here is the thing I give my two boys a bath together and don't like to have to keep switching soap/shampoo between the one year old and the four year old. I like to use the same products on both kids. Even with my four year old it burned his eyes. Not all kids, including mine sit still with their heads back to not get the shampoo in their eyes.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Lake Orion, MI
Got in voxbox. It cleans the hair, but not great with tangles. The company does have a seperated detangler, but it would be better in the shampoo.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Meansville , Ga
Smells really nice and work okay it's a little pricey though! Left baby's hair feeling super soft!
Tina H.
Tina H.
My daughter loved this shampoo because it left her hair soft and minimized tangles (a must for anyone with curly hair - or anyone who's a toddler). It smells really nice as well.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?
Tabatha T.
Tabatha T.
Caldwell, ID
Will this dry out hair?
Is is a good shampoo?
johannah S.
johannah S.
Has anyone use this? Would recommend it?
aymee v.
aymee v.
Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smell is it tear free i would love to try a new shamppo for my baby :)))