BY ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE Little Ones Shampoo was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this shampoo has been especially formulated to be extra soft on little ones soft hair. Now available at Target!

• Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smel...2 Answers
  • Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is made from organic ingredients? 1 Answers
ATTITUDE Little Ones Shampoo
  • "I usually use Johnsons baby shampoo on my 2.5 year old and 7 month old so i am used to a strong scent." in 1 review
Veronica M.
My 22 month old son as beautiful long hair that just completes his individual look. He hates having his hair washed because of the rinsing process usually get some of the shampoo in hi face or eyes, which he hates having sensitivities to certain products. I have tried various products and they all seem to both irritate his skin & eyes and also leave his hair looking flat and tangly. Attitude turned out to be a great product in that it did not cause the irritations that other shampoos had caused and I was left amazed at how beautiful it left his hair. His hair was so fluffy and so soft to the touch and amazingly left his hair with no tangles and this was without even using conditioner! I loved the soft lather it produced and the nice smell that was not overwhelming or irritating. I love how it is more eco friendly and more natural in its ingredients compared to chemical filled other shampoos. I love knowing as a mother that I am not applying toxic ingredients onto my baby's head and hair! I cannot say enough on how soft and fluffy Attitude Little Ones Shampoo left my sons hair. The way baby's hair is meant to look and feel. I cannot wait to try more of the Attitude line of products! I recommend this product highly to all parents to use on their children!
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
I like the idea of this shampoo. I like that it is natural and a chemical free shampoo. Here is my biggest complaint and it is a big one.........It is a children's shampoo and isn't tear free. I'm not sure if it is just meant to be used on older kids and not toddlers. But, here is the thing I give my two boys a bath together and don't like to have to keep switching soap/shampoo between the one year old and the four year old. I like to use the same products on both kids. Even with my four year old it burned his eyes. Not all kids, including mine sit still with their heads back to not get the shampoo in their eyes.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I'm giving this shampoo 3 stars I love that it is all natural ingredients but my 3 yrs old hair is very curly and tends to get a lot of knots by the end of the day, the shampoo makes a great lather which is nice and it feels like it's cleaning her hair BUT it leaves her hair very dry. I also wish it had a light scent rather than nothing, but I understand some kids have issues with. Also it's not tear free which is pretty odd for a children's shampoo??! Maybe it's meant for older kids who can wash themselves..
Tina T.
3 stars only because as a children's shampoo it should be tear fear especially since like me there are a lot of moms and dads out there using it on kids who can't wash their hair yet and kids don't stay still so getting it in their eyes will hurt and the smell is quite strong but other then that it made my sons hair clean and soft
Stephanie R.
Alvin, TX
I like this shampoo. It has a great lather that you don't normally get with "chemical free" shampoos. My son's (almost 2) hair was very soft and clean after using. However, I could not find anything that stated if this shampoo is tear free. I tried it myself and it is NOT so I'll have to be extra careful with my little one. Also, I do not like the fragrance, which states naturally derived, it smells like medicine to me.
Shaina C.
Hemet, Ca
I usually use Johnsons baby shampoo on my 2.5 year old and 7 month old so i am used to a strong scent. I was pleasantly surprised with this shampoo. It has a very light scent to it but still smells clean. After my boys shower it left his hair feeling much softer than normal and the brush ran through it very easy. Overall very satisfied with this shampoo.
McKenzie A.
I really loved this shampoo (received complimentary in my Nurture Vox Box, but this did not tarnish my review of the product at all). Left my son's luxurious locks feeling as soft as a Persian kitten sleeping on a marshmallow cloud. No harsh scents or chemicals, and it lathers surprisingly well for having "worry free" ingredients. We loved it!
Kelly D.
Tivoli, NY
I used this for my 20 month old's hair this evening. I was a little nervous to try it because we usually use a shampoo with conditioner in it. His curls, which can sometimes get frizzy, dried soft and smooth. This shampoo is not heavily scented. I like that this product is extra safe to use on my children. I am hoping to try the conditioner.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I used this on all of my children 14 months, 6 and 7 years. Thia shampoo works great. I got a nice lather from it and is safe to use for them witch is great. For me I love stuff that has a stronger smell. That is the one thing I would change. I wish it had a stronger smell to it. but overall I really like the shampoo
Chelsea D.
Provo, UT
I got this for a free test sample but I honestly do like it. I wish it was tear-free (hence only 3 stars), since it's for kids, but it is still pretty gentle, I think. And I love the smell. Even when my little boys get sweaty or use sunscreen, it cleans their hair well and it smells really fresh.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Is this tear free? Can this be used for babies and toddlers?
Tabatha T.
Caldwell, ID
Will this dry out hair?
Is is a good shampoo?
Johannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone use this? Would recommend it?
aymee v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this shamppo great. por baby doez it has a great smell is it tear free i would love to try a new shamppo for my baby :)))