BY ATTITUDE LINE

• I have a fading scar on my cheek but I'm looking for a pr...1 Answers
Attitude Line Miracle Scar Remover Pen, 1-Ounce
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Attitude Line Miracle Scar Remover Pen, 1-Ounce!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kimberly T.
JACKSON, TN
I have a fading scar on my cheek but I'm looking for a product to help minimize the appearance of my scar. has anyone tried this with scarring from a previous surgery? will it minimize the redness?