Attitude furry friends Pet Grooming Wipes 100% Biodegradable & Natural, Fragrance Free, 72 count uploaded by Yoly O.

BY ATTITUDE FURRY FRIENDS

Worry-Free Ingredients Wipe Material is Made from100% Cellulose Fiber Hypoallergenic Tested by an Independent Laboratory Our Motivation This product was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in pet care products, you wont find them in ours. Vegan Product. Septic Tank Safe. CO 2 Neutral - We plant trees for your children. 72 Wipes ~ 7.9 in x 16 in Each see more...

• Would these be good for when my dog goes outside and comes in wit...1 Answers
  • Do these really help in between bath times? what exactly do they ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Going to honest, after my dogs go outside I clean their paws with a baby wipe, not anymore. I love this product!!! Excellent for my 3 pups.
Sarah S.
Metairie, LA
I've always used these wipes for my dogs. Used them mostly after we would go hiking or to the beach. Cleans them up nicely!! Smells nice too.
Samantha G.
Big Rapids, MI
Perfect for a quick cleanup for your dog!! I use this between bath days and I've even used it on my cat a few times :) Smells so good too!!
April A.
I really love these biodegradable Wipes! They are perfect to have on you or in your vehicle for last minute needs!
ashley h.
Albany, OR
These are okay but cleanliness doesn't usually last long kind of swipe and go
Amber R.
Pet Lover Expert
Do these really help in between bath times? what exactly do they do/help?
Angel C.
Would these be good for when my dog goes outside and comes in with mud on his feet? I keep a towel by the door but that's not enough.