Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesAttitude Furry Friends
Natural Pet Fur Detangler, Coconut Lime, 8 fl oz

Attitude furry friends Natural Pet Fur Detangler, Coconut Lime, 8 fl oz

by Attitude Furry Friends

Worry-Free Ingredients Hypoallergenic Tested by an Independent Laboratory Our Motivation This product was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in pet care products, you wont find them in ours. Our Meaning Representing hope and friendship, the Inukshuk is a symbol of interdependence and our concern for all of natures creatures. Inspired by this landmark of safety, we create the purest products for the health and happiness of your furry friends. Vegan Product. Septic Tank Safe. Product certified for reduced environmental impact. CO 2 Neutral - We plant trees for your children.

Does this work on already matted hair or is it a preventative measure?
Start your review of Attitude furry friends Natural Pet Fur Detangler, Coconut Lime, 8 fl oz!
Michelle C.
Lemoore, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love my pet detangler the smell is deferent but I love it. It takes out the weird dog smell after my dog rolls around outside or wet dog smell. His fur looks so shiny after I use it. N helps the in between bath brushing!!
crystal J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
2,245 reviews
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried this on my dog it works well but the smell is not that great so I just don't like the smell
Laura V.
San Antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Needed something nourishing for my dogs hair and this was it. He gets matter very fast and this was the cure!!!
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
This stuff works great! we use it on our Golden Retreiver after a day in the lake and it helps keep her hair soft and not matted.
Tasha M.
I am a professional groomer & this stuff works amazing. You can get through the hair easily.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This comes in so handy! really like it and it is totally worth the price! the scent is very nice too
Marissa G.
Cairns
This is a great product for any dog owners that have a dog with longer fur. It's very affordable and helps with detangling the fur after they roll around in the dirt/mud.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
ما عندي هذا المنتج اتمنا انه يكوون عندي لاني بحبه جداااا جداااا انا زعلانه كتيررر والله كان نفسي يكوون عندي هذا المنتج💋