Attitude furry friends Natural Pet Fabric Refresher, Coconut Lime, 16 fl oz

by Attitude Furry Friends

Worry-Free Ingredients Naturally Eliminates Odors at the Source Hypoallergenic Tested by an Independent Laboratory Our Motivation This product was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in pet care products, you wont find them in ours. Our Meaning Representing hope and friendship, the Inukshuk is a symbol of interdependence and our concern for all of natures creatures. Inspired by this landmark of safety, we create the purest products for the health and happiness of your furry friends. This fragrance respects standards of the International Fragrance Association and contains no carcinogens, mutagenic or repro-toxic ingredients or by-products. Vegan Product. Septic Tank Safe. CO 2 Neutral - We plant trees for your children.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Attitude furry friends Natural Pet Fabric Refresher, Coconut Lime, 16 fl oz!
a year agoDayton, OH
He only reason I’m giving 4 status for the scent of the product. It worked well on my dog, but I just couldn’t stand how long the smell would linger on him.