Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesAttitude Furry Friends
Natural Pet Deodorising Mist, Coconut Lime, 8 fl oz

Attitude furry friends Natural Pet Deodorising Mist, Coconut Lime, 8 fl oz

by Attitude Furry Friends

Worry-Free Ingredients Specially Formulated to Deodorize Between Baths Hypoallergenic Tested by an Independent Laboratory Our Motivation This product was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in pet care products, you wont find them in ours. Our Meaning Representing hope and friendship, the Inukshuk is a symbol of interdependence and our concern for all of natures creatures. Inspired by this landmark of safety, we create the purest products for the health and happiness of your furry friends. Vegan Product. Septic Tank Safe. CO 2 Neutral - We plant trees for your children.

What dog breeds have my fellow influenster's used this product for??I have a German Shepherd/Pitbull mix and she gets stinky almost immediately after her bath. I've tried everything from diy to holistic and nothing seems to work. Also is it gentle on their skin? Because due to her being part German Shepherd her skin gets super dry and itchy if I'm not careful of the products I put on her.
Where can I buy it and how big a bottle do they sell? Seems like we'd go through 8 oz pretty quick with all the stuff my zoo gets into.
Start your review of Attitude furry friends Natural Pet Deodorising Mist, Coconut Lime, 8 fl oz!
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
I really liked this product and it worked wonders on my dog. He has really sensitive skin and it didn't make him itch or get a rash. The smell is amazing and last a lot longer than I would have thought.
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Smells like the beach to me, so its very pleasant. works alright, just need to continue to spray it for a couple days
Kylynn W.
Hubert , Nc
My dog smells like paradise mixed with the perfect summery scent! ahhh i love coconut lime everything. the scent instantly transports me to a beach. so when I'm cuddled up next to my pet i just hug him and enjoy how wonderful he smells as i imagine us being in key west lol
Kaelyn B.
Phoenix , AZ
Smells really great. I use for my dog and share it with my grandmother for her dogs. It smells really refreshing
Shelby C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the new attitude living pet line! This mist smells fantastic and is a life saver for stinky dog beds. Just a few sprays of this, and my dogs kennel smells great!
Jihan T.
Dubai, Dubai
It smeels amazing! Plus she doesn’t hate it when I spray some on her furry hair! Love that it has a beautiful misty smell