Attitude Dishwashing Liquid, Green Apple & Basilic, 23.7 fl. Oz uploaded by Emily S.Attitude Dishwashing Liquid, Green Apple & Basilic, 23.7 fl. Oz uploaded by Kimmi S.Attitude Dishwashing Liquid, Green Apple & Basilic, 23.7 fl. Oz uploaded by Sherry W.

BY ATTITUDE

Carcinogen 1,4-Dioxane Ethylene Oxide Free* Green Apple Basil Scent 2 Hypoallergenic 1,4-Dioxane and ethylene oxide may be found as legally tolerated contaminants in household products. This Attitude product does not contain these by-products listed as carcinogenic to humans by the International Agency for Research on Cancer. EcoLogo: We do everything we can to offer you the greenest products in the world. The EcoLogo certification is proof of our environmental leadership. CO2 Neutral: Attitude is manufactured using 100% renewable energy and we plant trees to compensate our inevitable greenhouse gas emissions. This is how we contribute to the fight against climate change. Vegan product. Septic tank safe. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily S.
Merced, CA
I received this product for testing purposes only and I'm really impressed but I'm pretty cheap when it comes to dishwashing liquid so probably won't be repurchasing. The smell is so amazing though. A+
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Received this product complimentary in my Wellness Vox Box to try.
I had high expectations for it. I'm always happy to try an earth friendly green product. The scent was great but the suds were another story. I had to use the whole sample pack for one sink full of dishes. The suds also didn't last very long. Didn't compare to my favorite soap, Method.
Kali N.
Oak Harbor, WA
I received a sample package of Attitude's Green Apple & Basil Dishwashing Liquid in my Wellness VoxBox from Influenster.

Hands down the smell is delicious and I would buy this product for just that reason. BUT, on top of the yummy apple and basil smell, the product is also hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and vegan (the list goes on and on: worry-free, lab tested, ecologo, CO2 Neutral, natural, and recyclable). The safe ingredients make me feel so much better about washing the items I eat off of. I get a little happier every time I wash the dishes now!

DISCLAIMER: I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Neen B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
I received this product to test & it's a fairly decent dishwashing liquid it has a great aroma and isn't too harsh on my dishes, leaves them squeaky clean & it does what it's supposed to.
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
This Attitude Dishwashing Liquid, Green Apple & Basil Smells amazing and works great. I am very pleased with this product because it leaves my dishes clean and it's safe for my hands. It's a bit pricey for Dishwashing soap.

(I received this complimentary for testing purposes.)
Sherry W.
Attitude Dishwashing Liquid
Green Apple and Basil

I was lucky enough to try a new dishwashing liquid soap that was inside a #WellnessVoxbox I got through an influenster program.
I am a dishwasher from way back and I love the scent of the green apple and Basil and the dishwashing liquid worked well on my pots and pans and it had just enough Sid power! Liked the product and the company a lot. Attitude for sustainable wellbeing is great! I will be adding these products to my future shopping lists! Though I tested this product through influenster the opinions are all mine.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
I was impressed with the Attitude Green apple & Basil. I didn't think it would work and had my regular soap on stand-by. I had a sink full of plates and pots and it left them squeaky clean.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this detergent in my Wellness voxbox and loved the scent so much! It smells amazing and makes doing the dishes a lot more pleasant. The only downside is I felt I needed to use a lot more soap to get the dishes entirely clean than I have to use from other brands. I will buy the full size package and see how it works for me.
Morgan S.
I really loved this dishwashing liquid. As a bonus to my Wellness Voxbox, testing this product seemed less urgent than the others so I tried it last. It was my favorite! I loved the scent and how little you needed to get a nice, deep clean. It's also environment-safe! My only qualm is the cost, but if you can get a decent coupon, I highly suggest it!
Kimmi S.
Topeka, KS
This was good, it did its job! it cleaned my dishes & left no water marks! I probably wouldn't get it again, but it's always fun trying new things!