BY ATTITUDE

Eco-Friendly with Essential Oils Driven by an ideal:  To live and consume responsibly.  Our future depends on the choices we make today. Certified Eco-Friendly. Contains No SLS, Paraben Or Color Dyes. Natural, Biodegradable & Recyclable. Vegan & Not Tested On Animals. CO 2  Neutral:  We Are Committed To Fighting Global Warming. Septic Tank Safe. see more...

crystal j.
1,916 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Review for: Attitude Dishwashing Liquid, Ylang-Ylang & Lime, 23.7 fl oz more...
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I was given this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own
Price: $4.99 (or $2.99 if you join the Attitude Club for $40)

What I like: It had a great smell, seems just as effective as the good ole Dawn without all the "icky" stuff.

What I don't: Nothing I can really complain about. It did what it was supposed to. It is a little pricey if you aren't a part of the "club" but I guess if natural is important to you, the membership is worth it.

Value for the money: I think if you were a part of the A club, that this is totally worth it. But you would have to order more then this soap for it to be worth it. They do have a full line of products for home, pet and body.

Would I purchase again? Probably not. We just use the inexpensive dish soap and it works just fine.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I received this product complimentary in my #WellnessVoxBox for testing purposes. Overall, I liked the product. My favorite thing about the product was the unique scent! I'm not a fan of the typical dishwashing soap scent, but I received the apple and basil scent, which was a unique surprise. I'd say it did a decent job at cleaning my dishes. I wouldn't say that it was as effective as cutting through oil and grease as, say Dawn, but it was fairly effective. I'm not sure how environmentally friendly this product is, since I'm not an expert on that, but they did make some claims on the package. I'm just not sure how important those claims are in the scheme of things. Overall, liked the product but probably wouldn't buy again unless it was on sale and significantly cheaper than all the other dish soaps on the shelf.
Saudi L.
I received this dishwashing liquid complementary in my wellness voxbox and I must say I'm very impressed. I was a bit skeptical because dish soap is dish soap but this wasn't bad at all on greasy pots, a little bit went a long way, and it smelled nice. Nothing strong. It was also gentle on the skin. I will be buying a full size of this once I run out.
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Cute packaging .Never heard of attitude products until I received them in the vox box..can't wait to try it and if it gets the dishes nice and clean I'll be purchasing the big bottle! Thankyou influenster for the amazing free products! I love being a tester!
Sunshine R.
The smell was nice and how my hands felt after washing dishes was nice, didn't dry them out. it can clean your basic use dishes just fine. couldn't get it to get the greasy feeling off some of my harder dishes :/ I'm sticking to Dawn
Angelisa V.
Branson, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wasn't sure how this product was going to stand up to my Gain, but I was highly inpressed. My hands are softer and the cleaning power was impressive. If the price is right I would definitely buy it!
Kristin L.
Warwick, RI
I got this in my Heath and wellness box. The smell is great and I love how sudsy that it gets when you are doing dishes and do not have to
Keep reapplying soap to your sponge. I'm definitely going to grab the full size!
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
I love that a little bit of this product went a very long way! The fragrance was nice, but not overpowering. There were no unnecessary dyes in the product, which is nice. Left my dishes squeaky clean!
Alexis B.
Burnham, PA
I got this complementary from influenster to try out, and these are my thoughts;
Cute packaging, I don't do the dishes but my mom loves this stuff, so we will probably be buying a full size product!
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
How well does this product work?
Margie W.
Buckeystown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this product work and is it good?
Brittany U.