Attitude Body Lotion uploaded by Dianne H.

BY ATTITUDE

Pamper You In The Most Natural and Gentle Way There Is. Carcinogen Free Even if writing it on the label isn t mandatory, most personal care products contain carcinogenic compounds. The solution? Attitude body lotion! Totally free of industrial carcinogenic pollutants, the lotion s one and only goal is to pamper you in the most natural and gentle way there is. No happier ending for your everyday routine! Certified Eco Friendly. . see more...

Review (1)
Dianne H.
I purchased this directly from the company website since they were having a 50% off sale on select items. I originally found this brand on the EWG rating website. I have sensitive dry skin and I really like this lotion. It's medium light, absorbs well and really moisturizes. It does leave a very slight stickiness. It is lightly scented and I can't figure out the exact scent, something like pear and mango.