Attitude All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Virginie L.

BY ATTITUDE

Eco Cleaner With Lavender & Grapefruit Essential Oils Driven by an ideal:  To live and consume responsibly.  Our future depends on the choices we make today. Certified Eco-Friendly. Biodegradable & Recyclable. Vegan & Not Tested On Animals. Contains No Petrochemical Derivatives Or Color Dyes. CO 2  Neutral:  We Plant Trees For Your Children. Septic Tank Safe. see more...

Debra S.
Long Island, NY
When I made the switch to all natural cleaning products, I was scared that they would not clean as well as your standard product. However this all- purpose cleaner surpassed my expectations. Cleans up all kinds of spills and grease efficiently and effectively . Smells awesome and clean without being too powerful. I love using this in my kitchen and bathroom.
Alena K.
Santa Monica
Love that this cleaner has non toxic ingredients and is safe to use, especially because we have a toddler running around. The scent is nice and bottle lasts me for a long time. I would repurchase this over and over again.
Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This was rated number one in natural sagely by EWG, so blessed I buy it. It’s pretty expensive but it cleans well and I’m not bothered by the smell like with other cleaners. Can find it on amazon!
Eva C.
1,234 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It is actually quite expensive for a good size bottle! But it is safe for the family and environment so I can tolerate it!
I love love this cleaner. Does not have a gross chemical smell. Works great.
Jessica G.
Pembroke
This product is not only safe for your home, but also for the environment which is awesome. In fact, all of Attitude’s products are made from worry-free ingredients and are priced affordably. If you’re thinking about getting rid of all your harsh chemicals and going natural I would definitely recommend Attitude Attitude All Purpose Cleaner
Crystal N.
Peachland , BC
This is my go to cleaner for my entire house and the only product I trust to clean my fridge and kitchen. Most traditional cleaners contain terrible toxic ingredients that I don’t want in my house never mind near my food. I love this brand and love having them in my house as part of my routine.
Thera M.
This cleaner is newer and I picked it up because it was natural. It is within the price range of other cleaners, without the chemical smell. Once cleaned my house smells like nice citrus essential oils ! It makes me love cleaning again !
Great product with grey ingredients!
It’s doesn’t contain any harsh components at all what’s most important for me and it is safe for use.
It has great cleaning function too. Removes stain around the house, and can be used on different surfaces.
Emy V.
Saint, QC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really like this all purpose cleaner. I use more "natural" products since the birth of my child and this one is really effective. Doesnt have a strong smell wich i like.