Attitude All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Virginie L.

BY ATTITUDE

Eco Cleaner With Lavender & Grapefruit Essential Oils Driven by an ideal:  To live and consume responsibly.  Our future depends on the choices we make today. Certified Eco-Friendly. Biodegradable & Recyclable. Vegan & Not Tested On Animals. Contains No Petrochemical Derivatives Or Color Dyes. CO 2  Neutral:  We Plant Trees For Your Children. Septic Tank Safe. see more...

Evie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This was rated number one in natural sagely by EWG, so blessed I buy it. It’s pretty expensive but it cleans well and I’m not bothered by the smell like with other cleaners. Can find it on amazon!
Eva C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It is actually quite expensive for a good size bottle! But it is safe for the family and environment so I can tolerate it!
Jessica G.
Pembroke
This product is not only safe for your home, but also for the environment which is awesome. In fact, all of Attitude’s products are made from worry-free ingredients and are priced affordably. If you’re thinking about getting rid of all your harsh chemicals and going natural I would definitely recommend Attitude Attitude All Purpose Cleaner
Crystal N.
Peachland , BC
This is my go to cleaner for my entire house and the only product I trust to clean my fridge and kitchen. Most traditional cleaners contain terrible toxic ingredients that I don’t want in my house never mind near my food. I love this brand and love having them in my house as part of my routine.
Thera M.
This cleaner is newer and I picked it up because it was natural. It is within the price range of other cleaners, without the chemical smell. Once cleaned my house smells like nice citrus essential oils ! It makes me love cleaning again !
Emy V.
Saint, QC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really like this all purpose cleaner. I use more "natural" products since the birth of my child and this one is really effective. Doesnt have a strong smell wich i like.
Hanah E.
Sudbury, ON
I use this for everything, it’s safe so I know my dogs can step on the floor after I use it. Smells great and makes me feel great knowing I’m not breathing in carcinogenics. Fantastic company! I use a lot of their products.
Janie B.
Montreal , Quebec
This is an amazing cleaner, I love the fact they only use natural ingredients, so I don't feel dizzy once I am done cleaning! I don't mind either when the kids eat right off the counter. Works very well, even better than the ones with tons of bad chemicals! I highly recommend this products. Might be a bit more expensive, but it works and lasts several months!
Lei G.
This is one of my favorite cleaners. It even takes blueberry stains out of the counter. It also works as a pre-treatment for stained clothes.
Karine V.
Amazing product ! Smells nice, and having it made from worry-free ingredients is a major plus. At 3.99$ a bottle, can't beat it !

Kohl's