BY ATTITUDE

ATTITUDE 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body Wash was developed with uncompromised safety in mind and is made with worry-free ingredients. While cancer-causing chemicals, mutagens and reproductive toxins are still legally tolerated contaminants in hair care products, you won’t find them in ours. Using hypoallergenic natural ingredients, this 2 in 1 shampoo & body wash has been especially formulated to offer both your hair and body the perfect treatment! Now available at Target!

• Does this product leave your hair feeling dry?1 Answers
  • How does this product leave your hair and skin feeling af...1 Answers
  • My hair is dyed. How is this product with color treated h...2 Answers
  • "ATTITUDE 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body Wash is a pretty good product!" in 1 review
  • "It has a wonderful smell that will last in your hair for a long time." in 1 review
Kara R.
I received this free from Influester to try.

The good: It's made with natural, eco-friendly ingredients. It's hypoallergenic, vegan, and it's recyclable. It's convenient because it's shampoo and body wash in one. It lathers up pretty well.

The bad: It smells like soap with a hint of men's fragrance. I prefer more feminine scents in bath products so I wouldn't normally buy this. A few drops of organic essential oils can fix it. That's a matter of preference, not a big deal. I had to use conditioner after using this shampoo because it left my hair feeling a little coarse. The price seems a little high which is common for natural products. However, I noticed that a lot of the products in this line are rated unhealthy on Goodguide.com. This specific one is not posted yet but I'm assuming not all of the ingredients are worry free like the company claims.

My recommendation: It's worth trying but you might want to get it on sale.
Seena M.
I got this 2 in 1 shampoo in my wellness voxbox and I was really excited about this product because you can use it as a body wash and as a shampoo. That's when you know it's going to be a good shampoo; if it's gentle enough for your skin then it will be good for your hair. When I first tried it I hated the smell to the shampoo because it had such a strong scent but then I got used it. Also I noticed that it doesn't foam up like any other shampoos which means it's good because apparently some shampoos contain an chemical ingredient to foam up that's not good for the hair so I'm glad this one was natural and organic. It cleansed my hair and took out any dandruff or build up that my other shampoos never got rid of. It does feel a little drying on the hair but a good conditioner can fix that. Overall I'm impressed with this shampoo and might even get another bottle of the shampoo.
Brenna B.
Soldotna, AK
ATTITUDE shampoo: This is marketed as an environmentally safe shampoo and this one specifically was meant to be colour protecting. However, one wash took out most of the Kelly green colour in my hair.

I am not using Manic Panic or similar, which is out in four washes. I used Pravana, which tends to last about twelve without touch ups. I had the reasonable expectation of staying green for another three weeks at least.

ATTITUDE is presented as "clean" choice. Most ingredients seem fine, although it does contain sodium coco sulfate and sulfates are not your hair dye's friend. That being said, my hair is squeaky clean. If I did not dye my hair, I think this might not be a bad choice for when my hair is seriously dirty.

I would not use it daily, or even weekly (my preferred washing schedule). My hair feels a bit dry now and although my scalp feels fine, I think that repeated use would change that.

Do keep in mind, I do not have standard Euro-Centric hair. Pale as I may be, my hair is thick, a bit coarse and with natural oils that runs towards waxy. It is a bit odd. Individual results may vary.
Christina D.
Elmira, NY
I did not care for this much at all. The smell wasn't unpleasant, but not particularly appealing either. My hair felt like tangled straw after using it, and even with conditioner it was awful to comb out. When I was shampooing, it had almost a slimy texture. As a 2in1 product, I also used it as a body wash. It worked fine, however I would not purchase it for that use.

I felt that it was disingenuous to tout the fact that the product is without sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate, yet it contains sodium coco sulfate. Just because it's derived from coconuts doesn't make it any less damaging to your hair. I'm always careful to read ingredient lists at the store as I've been burned before, but other people might not be so wary.
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I recived this via my wellness vox box and first of all it's just ok for me. the smell is great. I absolutely love that they took into consideration the ingredients they used so they're not harmful but my hair type and texture is all wrong for this type of product. I've yet to find a 2 in 1 that works for my course hair type. I will be passing it on to my significant other since he loves these type of products. for me these 2in1 types are more man based. I'm a girly girl I like luxurious shampoos and body washes.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
What I like: I love that it is all natural. Doesn't have a strong smell. Worked really well as a body wash.
What I don't: Didn't love this as a shampoo. Left my hair feeling funny.
Value for the money: I don't think this is a great deal for the money. Oddly enough, I couldn't find this product on the attitude page, but a baby wash that also sells at Target for $9.99 is only $5.99 on Attitude. I figure they might be fixing the website right now or something. Again, if you joined, this would be a good deal.
Would I purchase again? Probably not. I enjoy my good smelling soaps and this just doesn't do it for me.
Christina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received the Attitude 2 in 1 Shampoo & Body Wash for free from Influenster. My thoughts ere I liked that its a 2 in 1 product because sometimes you jump in the shower and find out you ran out of soap. I used it as a body wash and thought it lather up pretty well. There was no detectable scent which disappointed me because I love using scented products. I haven't tested it out on my hair yet. I didn't check into the claims made by the company but I assumed they were valid. I think if you don't like scented products and want a product that is paraben-free, environmentally friendly, etc. this might be for you.
Kat S.
Annapolis, MD
I received this item as a sample in the #WellnessVox, and I had never even heard of it before. I opened it up and fell in love with the scent. Then, I tried it out and was impressed! I wish that it was more widely available, like through Rite Aid or CVS, because I would purchase it on a regular basis. Because it is described as eco-friendly, I felt comfortable trying it on my toddler. I used it on her very long hair hair and as a body wash, and it easily cleaned away all the traces of her outdoor play (mud and sunscreen residue). I like this product a lot!
Denisa R.
I received the Attitude 2in1 Shampoo &Body wash as a part of a free voxbox from Influenster. I used it last night on my very thick hair. I have straight hair and it is color treated. This being a 2in1 product made me a little nervous. But, I was pleasantly surprised by the results on my hair. It smelled clean, made my hair feel good when washing, and when it was time to straighten my hair this morning it didn't feel like straw. I am thankful for the free sample product from influenster and will be purchasing this in the future.
Colleen P.
Millis, MA
I would give this 4.5 stars if I could. Scent is a bit unusual... light, bit earthy, slightly like patchouli, I think... nice. The shocking thing I found with this shampoo is that my hair still looks pretty clean the next day... my hair tends to look greasy after a day and I need to wash it each day. Hair is manageable even without separate conditioner, keeps shape well throughout the day. Skin feels nice too. I wouldn't say its hugely moisturizing, but certainly NOT drying like most soaps. I will buy in the future.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Anybody else use this?
Terra R.
GREENVILLE, PA
My hair is dyed. How is this product with color treated hair???
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product leave your hair and skin feeling after use? I usually use dove body wash because it's hydrating. Is this comparable?
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product leave your hair feeling dry?

Target