Attention! Gels

by MRM

Attention! from MRM is a children's formula that is designed to enhance brain function and neural networking. This formula combines specially processed marine oil featuring 50% DHA and a concentrated phospholipid complex with 20% phosphatidylserine and choline. It helps replenish vital lipids that make up the brain's composition. Amino acids l-tyrosine and l-glutamic acid work with neuro-nutrients DMAE and inositol to enhance neurotransmitter function. This formula contains no dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, shellfish, wheat, gluten or yeast.

I would love for my son to try this and see how he does!
Has anyone noticed a difference with these?
These are for children or for adults also?
Start your review of Attention! Gels!
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I may not be so much of a kiddo anymore but I am so happy that I found this one! No more brain fog! I have been put on so many different ADHD medications by doctors that had far too many interactions but this has answered all of my prayers! I feel amazing and that I am able to focus on any task at hand! Bring it on!
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
These worked great for my son who has ADHD. We used these with multi vitamins and essential oils for a natural way to help him with his ADHD. They were affordable and i bought them at whole foods
Neeica H.
Brooklyn, NY
As a teacher I've seen kids with a hard time passing attention, but one of the patents started giving there child this and I've seen a significant difference.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Attention! Gels uploaded by Yadaris M.
This soft gel help with my daughter behaviors. She is very hyper and need help to concentrate. With this medicine she can concentrate and help in the school. Is great is a combination of vitamins and minerals. I recommended.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1,209 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These vitamins have made a huge difference in my son's mood and ability to focus. He has severe ADHD & struggles with behavioral issues; these vitamins how calmed him down tremendously, made him signifigantly less irritable & has helped him focus much easier.
Brianna K.
I really enjoyed this product and I highly recommended this product. It met my expectations.