Attack On Titan uploaded by TeaG0D F.

BY ATTACK ON TITAN

Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Yes... This is a must watch! I thought it was going to be to gory for me but the storyline and animation sucked me in. It's no wonder why it's at the top of anime charts!
lauren l.
Bristol, PA
Attack on Titan. Where do I start? One of the best anime I have ever watched. The plot twists keep you on the edge. This anime is so amazing and if you love naked genital-less giant humanoids you'll love this show. Kidding, just watch it.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This anime is probably one of the best of all time. Finally the second season has made it's much-anticipated-debut in America. Prepared to be taken through an emotional, and nail-biting ride through a fantastic story. There is a lot of death and violence but there is an underlying message most people can relate to especially in the current political climate of the world. I'm excited to watch all of season two because the first season was probably one of the best anime's I have ever seen.
Izeah G.
New York
This is a great anime. Although it has become a mainstream icon for American anime viewers, I can't complain because mainstream animes become mainstream because they are so good. The storyline and animation leave such a great impact. My only problem are the feelings I had every week being left with a cliff hanger. An anime that always makes me want to keep watching but teases me by making me wait another week.Attack On Titan
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Ehhh. I feel like I'm the only person who likes anime but didn't think Attack on Titan was that cool. It's very rare that I dig gundam-esque anime shows, and this series did not make the cut for me.
Yassmin B.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best anime ever 😻😭 I thought it was as stupid at first and I was I'm never gana watch this, but my friend kind if explained a little bit and begged me to watch in Japanese tho. I as not disappointed I'm in love with attack on Titan now can't wait for season 2. It's kind of hard to watch it in Japanese if u don't sleek it cuz u have to read the subtitles and miss the action but it's totally worth it. I watched a little bit of the American version but it's not as good as the Japanese accented one mainly cuz the American voice over try to imitate the Japanese ones. Overall awesome show ✊
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Addicting! I love anime, but for it's hard for me to find a show that I actually want to continue after the first or second episode. This one has become a fast favorite. It is an overall serious type of show, but still has some light comedy, and you can never tell what's coming next. Unfortunately it is taking a super long time for the second season to come out, but I have turned to the manga! Which I can say is one surprise after another. It's a great series overall and I would recommend this to anyone.
Caitlin G.
This is one of my favorite series of all time. The plot is well thought out and very suspenseful. Unlike many other shows, this one actually has me on the edge of my seat and has managed to shock and surprise me many times. This is a good show to watch for the amazing animation (which gets better as the series goes on), and the amount of suspense. If you're looking for something more realistic or full of romance I wouldn't watch this though.
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
I cried during the first episode.

There's so much suspense and drama and a lot of "nooooo!!" Moments. The characters were made so differently and the interactions among them are entertaining to watch.

This is one of my favorite anime. Action, drama, some comedy and the story line itself is just so good. I'd recommend this to anyone even if they're not into anime.
Jamie V.
This anime is so fantastic! It's one of the best anime in years! It's very entertaining. I love the storyline, setting, animation and I absolutely LOVE the characters! Eren, Mikasa, and Armin are some of the most interesting characters I've ever come across.I totally recommend this anime to everyone not just Otaku's. This is a show everybody needs to see.
Piper R.
I've been wondering where to get the complete seasons (on DVD). Does anyone know were i can find them? Huge AOT fan here!