Attack On Titan uploaded by TeaG0D F.

BY ATTACK ON TITAN

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
A great anime that keeps you intact from start to finish. It keeps you interested in its plot but at the same time can seem to drag in places. You're left with more questions than answers and if you don't read the manga you're kind of out of luck. Season 3 is going on and there are questions still not answered from season 1. It's a bit annoying not knowing but there is so much going on that you tend to not think about it much.

You never know who's going to die next, or what is going to happen. It almost reminds me of the walking dead with it's vibe of the end of the world. Yet instead of zombies it's giant human like creatures that eat people instead... so giant zombies? If you like gore and action I suggest giving it a try.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This anime is probably one of the best of all time. Finally the second season has made it's much-anticipated-debut in America. Prepared to be taken through an emotional, and nail-biting ride through a fantastic story. There is a lot of death and violence but there is an underlying message most people can relate to especially in the current political climate of the world. I'm excited to watch all of season two because the first season was probably one of the best anime's I have ever seen.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Yes... This is a must watch! I thought it was going to be to gory for me but the storyline and animation sucked me in. It's no wonder why it's at the top of anime charts!
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Ehhh. I feel like I'm the only person who likes anime but didn't think Attack on Titan was that cool. It's very rare that I dig gundam-esque anime shows, and this series did not make the cut for me.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best anime ever 😻😭 I thought it was as stupid at first and I was I'm never gana watch this, but my friend kind if explained a little bit and begged me to watch in Japanese tho. I as not disappointed I'm in love with attack on Titan now can't wait for season 2. It's kind of hard to watch it in Japanese if u don't sleek it cuz u have to read the subtitles and miss the action but it's totally worth it. I watched a little bit of the American version but it's not as good as the Japanese accented one mainly cuz the American voice over try to imitate the Japanese ones. Overall awesome show ✊
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Addicting! I love anime, but for it's hard for me to find a show that I actually want to continue after the first or second episode. This one has become a fast favorite. It is an overall serious type of show, but still has some light comedy, and you can never tell what's coming next. Unfortunately it is taking a super long time for the second season to come out, but I have turned to the manga! Which I can say is one surprise after another. It's a great series overall and I would recommend this to anyone.
Caitlin G.
This is one of my favorite series of all time. The plot is well thought out and very suspenseful. Unlike many other shows, this one actually has me on the edge of my seat and has managed to shock and surprise me many times. This is a good show to watch for the amazing animation (which gets better as the series goes on), and the amount of suspense. If you're looking for something more realistic or full of romance I wouldn't watch this though.
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
I cried during the first episode.

There's so much suspense and drama and a lot of "nooooo!!" Moments. The characters were made so differently and the interactions among them are entertaining to watch.

This is one of my favorite anime. Action, drama, some comedy and the story line itself is just so good. I'd recommend this to anyone even if they're not into anime.
Jamie V.
This anime is so fantastic! It's one of the best anime in years! It's very entertaining. I love the storyline, setting, animation and I absolutely LOVE the characters! Eren, Mikasa, and Armin are some of the most interesting characters I've ever come across.I totally recommend this anime to everyone not just Otaku's. This is a show everybody needs to see.
TeaG0D F.
This is a photo from season 2. But my review is on season one. I simply love this anime, its jaw dropping, gory and it will keep you on your toes. The characters are very intense but have a lot of emotion, and it is drawn very well. Is not too color saturated such as anime like fairy tale. It is a mysterious action packed anime that everyone should watch.
Piper R.
I've been wondering where to get the complete seasons (on DVD). Does anyone know were i can find them? Huge AOT fan here!