BY AT&T

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Add an additional headset to your telephone system with the TL7600 by ATT®. The TL7600 wirelessly pairs to 2008 AT&T DECT 6.0 cordless phones, including TL7610 and TL7611. With a range of up to 500 ft, this lightweight headset adds versatility. It can also be worn either over the ear, over the head or behind the neck. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Ali J.
remla kerkennah sfax
I bought this headset to replace a corded one that plugged into my cordless phone. I kept having to replace the corded one because the cord would snag on things when I moved around, and the cord would eventually die. The corded ones were costing me about $25 each. This headset was a lot more expensive, but it is so much better in every way. All of the corded headsets I used had volume problems- 2 just weren't loud enough, and the one that was was just barely so. This headset has a volume control on it, and it is loud enough for me when set about medium. The headset is not cumbersome- no cord to catch on things or come unplugged. I use the headband style attachment, and find it very comfortable. There are several earpieces included and I think that most people would find an option to suit them. I have an older house which is quite solidly constructed. It's hard to hear someone calling out from the other end of the house, even though it's just a 1400 sq ft ranch house. I wondered if reception would be a problem if I got too far from the base, but I have had no problems with that, inside or outside the house. No interference when passing by computers, our Tivo, or the microwave, either. I think this headset will last a long time, and for me it was well worth the higher price. I wondered if I was going to want the lifter or keypad accessories, but have found the headset works fine as is. I wouldn't buy it as a replacement for a second phone, though, as it obviously lacks any way to check caller ID or dial out. I dial on a cordless handset,then put on the headset and turn it on. You can actually turn the handset off, then, I think, but then you won't have caller ID or any way to "flash" to a 2nd call if one comes in, so I leave the handset on. I do have to be careful to remember to turn the handset off when I hang up. I wondered if I had to have AT&T phones to use this headset, but this headset works fine with my Panasonic phones.