BY AT&T #89 in Online Retailers

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
AT&T is the most expensive cell phone service there is, and they don't care if you've been their loyal customer for 20 years they will not match other competitors prices. Yes they have good service coverage, but they also have shady practices like we're on an unlimited data plan yet we run out of data every month and have for several years now. Yet they claim that we are just in the top 5% of users and they have just slowed down our data usage, no they stop it all together...so how is that unlimited? Needless to say, we're finally cutting the cord and ditching AT&T for good! I would NOT recommend them because they are way over priced and they lie about what your paying for.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
Usually when I need a new electronic it is a new phone. In AT&T they need more associates working to cater their customers needs. When i’m in there i can be in there waiting for someone to help me for up to an hour and that’s because they only have two people on the floor. That is really my only complaint but besides that everything else is good.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I find ATT Official extremely “extra”

They are high-pressure tactics, expensive and forever trying to “add” things to extend out your contract!

If you have a problem with your device be prepared to pay out of the pocket quite a bit...

They don’t really care about their customers- only their bottom line!
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I have had phone service with them for about 2 years now i love my phone really enjoy my service and the customer service is great the only complaint I have is that it is pricey, but overall great.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
ATT&T is absolutely horrible. According to them their cell tower doesn't face my house therefore my cell and WIFI is limited...yet they didn't tell me that when they came and installed it. Recently it's been so bad that my cell service is basically non-existent.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
I love AT&T. I’ve had AT&T for years and they work with you when there are any problems with your phone and/or discrepancies in your bill. The customer service is usually excellent. I got Grandfathered into a great phone plan so I won’t be switching services!
Erika E.
I have my cable and cell phone through them and love AT&T!
If I ever have a problem I can just chat with an agent online or call them.
I can LITERALLY do anything online from changing my plans,password look up for WiFi (I can’t be the only one who forgets their password ha!) even trouble shoot any technical issues!
Worth the price for great service!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
I wish I could cancel my plan but unfortunately it is a 24 months plan. First of everything that is extremely expensive comparing with another one and it does not work. Sometimes I have to use my gps or call someone and there is no service and it is not that I live in a farm or something because I am in the middle of Long Island and it just no service at all. Also to contact them is horrible. They don’t answer or they don’t resolve my problem
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
At&T is okay. I wish they would expand their signal coverage to be as good as competitors for the price I pay a month for it not to get signal. Other tha that, they've been pretty good for the last 20+ yesrs we've had them.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Slow network. Super expensive. Honestly it’s not really worth it at this point. It used to be really good but I feel like they slow down the data on phones that’s are older to make you but new ones or upgrade data stuff.