BY AT&T #6 in Home Phones

At&t dect 6.0 cordless phone system (cl83213) with digital answering machine, 2 handsets - black see more...

EMILY B.
riverside
I remember I used to have one of these growing up. I spent hours on the phone talking to my friends. Those were the good old days. I know most people don’t own home phones anymore but I’d still recommend it
Tina S.
Before we went to just cell phones we had a land line and these are the exact phones and system we had. They were great picked up a long range from home across the street. Also easy to use answering machine was so so easy to set up. Great price. Great phones.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
This AT&T DECT Cordless phones work great. They are clear without any static. It also holds its charge for hours. It's easy to use and it comes with an answering machine. I recommend these cordless phones for your home.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I have this phone. It's defintly not a phone you can have for a long. Long, time. It started glitch ung out. But I bought another I'm happy with the features.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
I have this same phone at home. it has good range and great quality. I like how no matter where you go in the house inside and out you don't loose quality
Lupitaa R.
I have some At&t house handsets but there a bit different i love theses because there battery last so long! Rarely do I ever have a dead phone!
Dinorah I.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the exact same phone at home very reliable and can go the distance, like i could go in my back yard very far too and it works.
Victoria R.
AT and T great brand great product happy with my phones everything I was looking for and a little more would recommend high quality
Courtney L.
Tomahawk, KY
We have had great luck with our at&t phones. Great range and clarity. Love the caller ID feature that says the caller out loud.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love At&t I Have One Similiar Like This For My House Phone And i Love it Cause it Comes With 4 Phone i Can Put in Any Where
Ayla V.
How well do these phones work!?