BY AT&T #4 in Home Phones

At&t dect 6.0 cordless phone system (cl83213) with digital answering machine, 2 handsets - black see more...

Tina S.
Before we went to just cell phones we had a land line and these are the exact phones and system we had. They were great picked up a long range from home across the street. Also easy to use answering machine was so so easy to set up. Great price. Great phones.
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This AT&T DECT Cordless phones work great. They are clear without any static. It also holds its charge for hours. It's easy to use and it comes with an answering machine. I recommend these cordless phones for your home.
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love At&t I Have One Similiar Like This For My House Phone And i Love it Cause it Comes With 4 Phone i Can Put in Any Where
Gladys F.
Hollywood, FL
Very good phone system. Call come clear unlike other phones. Love my pnone system. Recommend
Bobbi K.
Techie Expert
These work just as well as other cordless phones. The battery pack last a good long while.
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
When I had a phone in the house I use to own this phone it lasted me years. Got it as a Christmas gift one year was great.
Dinorah I.
Kissimmee, FL
I have the exact same phone at home very reliable and can go the distance, like i could go in my back yard very far too and it works.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
I have this phone. It's defintly not a phone you can have for a long. Long, time. It started glitch ung out. But I bought another I'm happy with the features.
Victoria R.
AT and T great brand great product happy with my phones everything I was looking for and a little more would recommend high quality
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
I have this same phone at home. it has good range and great quality. I like how no matter where you go in the house inside and out you don't loose quality