AT&T Cordless Phone System with Caller ID & Digital Answering System 4 Handsets uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY AT&T #2 in Home Phones

The At&T Cl82401 Is The Dect 6.0 Cordless Phone With 3 Additional Handsets. This System Features A Fully Integrated Answering Machine With 14 Minutes Of Recording Time. The Cordless Phone Also Features Hd Audio Taking Sound Quality To The Next Level. The Phone Also Equipped With Dect 6.0 Technology, Which Delivers Increased Clarity And Enhanced Security Features. The Cl82401 Can Support Up To 12 Handsets And Can Be Mounted On The Wall Or Placed On A Flat Surface. The Additional Features Of This System Are Volume Control, Call Screening, Remote Access And Tri-Lingual Menu Setup. Push-To-Talk Intercom- With Push-To-Talk Technology, You Can Communicate Between Handsets Instantly. The Walkie-Talkie-Like Functionality Allows You To Broadcast Your Message To Multiple Handsets Throughout The House Or To Carry On One-To-One Conversations. Features Dect 6.0 Technology (1.9Ghz) Interference-Free & Wide Range 30% More Battery Life High Definition Audio Technology Caller Id / Call Waiting Expandable Up To 12 Handsets 12 Minute Digital Answering System Message Counter Time And Day Stamp Handset Message Access Wall Mountable/Mount Included Handset Speakerphone Backlit Lcd Display Backlit Keypad 50 Station Name / Number Caller Id Memory 50 Station Phone Directory / Dialer Conferencing Selectable Ringtones Handset Volume Control Push-To-Talk Intercom Call Transfer 10 Station Redial Memory In The Box 1 - Base / Cordless Handset 3 - Cordless Handsets / Chargers see more...

AT&T Cordless Phone System with Caller ID & Digital Answering System 4 Handsets
  • "I probably will repurchase them again because they've lasted for a long time " in 1 review
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
My mom still has this phone because she still has a landline! Works great in times of emergencies or when the cellphones are dead!
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
Seriously we have been using this for the last 6 years and this is amazing. Never gets old. The voice quality is amazing as well. Seriously priceless
Brandi S.
I love AT&T phones for the home. Being able to put a base anywhere without a phone jack is what makes these phones worth it.
Christine S.
I have this set and I think it works great- it looks nice in my house and I have not had any issues with the phones at all
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Good sound, nice features and style but are not very durable chips and messes up on almost any dropping of the handsets...
Megan I.
Madison, OH
I bought these and haven't had a problem yet, but a friend of mine has them and has had problems. Just hope that I don't
hazel r.
Love these are so good because less hassle without the cord and well you can multi task and you can always hear cleary
Angel K.
Foster, WV
I love this cordless phone system the only problem is the same problem with any cordless system if the powers out it doesn't work.
Manaia C.
Bensalem, PA
I have these phones at my job now and they work fine, it helps that they are cordless so I can take a phone with me
valeria k.
I use this in my home love very thing about it my kids loves it.i got my at walgreens on sales it was a good deal
valeria k.