AT&T Cordless Phone System with Caller ID & Digital Answering System 4 Handsets uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY AT&T #5 in Home Phones

The At&T Cl82401 Is The Dect 6.0 Cordless Phone With 3 Additional Handsets. This System Features A Fully Integrated Answering Machine With 14 Minutes Of Recording Time. The Cordless Phone Also Features Hd Audio Taking Sound Quality To The Next Level. The Phone Also Equipped With Dect 6.0 Technology, Which Delivers Increased Clarity And Enhanced Security Features. The Cl82401 Can Support Up To 12 Handsets And Can Be Mounted On The Wall Or Placed On A Flat Surface. The Additional Features Of This System Are Volume Control, Call Screening, Remote Access And Tri-Lingual Menu Setup. Push-To-Talk Intercom- With Push-To-Talk Technology, You Can Communicate Between Handsets Instantly. The Walkie-Talkie-Like Functionality Allows You To Broadcast Your Message To Multiple Handsets Throughout The House Or To Carry On One-To-One Conversations. Features Dect 6.0 Technology (1.9Ghz) Interference-Free & Wide Range 30% More Battery Life High Definition Audio Technology Caller Id / Call Waiting Expandable Up To 12 Handsets 12 Minute Digital Answering System Message Counter Time And Day Stamp Handset Message Access Wall Mountable/Mount Included Handset Speakerphone Backlit Lcd Display Backlit Keypad 50 Station Name / Number Caller Id Memory 50 Station Phone Directory / Dialer Conferencing Selectable Ringtones Handset Volume Control Push-To-Talk Intercom Call Transfer 10 Station Redial Memory In The Box 1 - Base / Cordless Handset 3 - Cordless Handsets / Chargers see more...

AT&T Cordless Phone System with Caller ID & Digital Answering System 4 Handsets
  • "I probably will repurchase them again because they've lasted for a long time " in 1 review
Deymi A.
I think it works great, maybe not excellent, because things in life are not supposed to be perfect, but it doesits work. It has a little defect (as everything in life) that sometimes you can't hear who's trough the phone. I think it is very good for people with a big house, cause you can be comunicated all the time and in any part of the house.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a very inexpensive phone and has served my purposes. It's easy to use and figure out how to setup the voicemail and features. The charge on the phone lasts all day. The only issue I have had is that the caller ID drops out occasionally. That could also be my service, but the phone was still working just the caller ID stops.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Absolutely love this phone system I have alot of people in my house so it really helps to have a few different phones in different areas of the house the digital answering system is great I never miss a call or message
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love the multiple bases that allows me to have a phone in most rooms. It's been reliable, the sound is good, and we haven't had any issues. It's a quality phone.
Cynthia H.
I've had this phone set for about a little over 3 years. They've worked great so far. Although after some time they are starting to break down, sometimes you can't hear people on the other end or it just sounds like the person on the other end is far away. But for the time wev;e had them and the wear and tear there pretty good. no complaints. I probably will repurchase them again because they've lasted for a long time
Amber C.
I have a set of these at home myself and although not many peple use house phones anymore id say its a great set to buy. Perfect size, light, and easy to handle. They even have this walkie talkie feature, which is great if you live in a big or 2 story house, makes it easier for you to communicate with other people in other parts of the house.
Nicole S.
The phones work great. every now and then there is a great deal of static and then It will go away. and my son has chewed on the end of one of the phones and now when I make a call on that phone the person I called cant hear me. so I think his slober might have ruined the speaker on it!
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga
The use of these phones are fine. The only problem I have with mine is that the other end of the line is always breaking up or the phone doesn't fully answer and cuts off unexpectedly.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
I had one of these back when my house had a phone and I liked all the options it gave and it got signal even outside of the house for a block away or two!
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
Seriously we have been using this for the last 6 years and this is amazing. Never gets old. The voice quality is amazing as well. Seriously priceless
valeria k.
Where did you get yours
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
What do you guys think about this