AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses. For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry. We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's largest 4G network—covering 292 million people—and the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network. We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. ATT AT T ATT T- -T CURT 55260 T-Connector Att AT&T CL84200 - CL84200 at%26tsee more...
Top Questions See all 145 Q&A
- "All of the customer service agents I've dealt with have been very competent and friendly, and I've had good reception on my mobile devices. " in 112 reviews
- "Only downfall is they don't have an unlimited data plan or an affordable data plan for a family of 5, it almost costs an arm & a leg for their data!" in 22 reviews
- "I never had a good experience with customer service and I almost never had service when I had my cell phone plan with them." in 21 reviews
- "Been there long time customer a while back for 3 cell phones (family plan) had an awful experience and now we have their internet plan and still awful experience after so many years." in 12 reviews
- "Ever since I switched, I have experienced more dropped calls and dead zones than I can count and I never had that problem with Verizon." in 12 reviews
edited to add to this situation July 13 2018
My bill doesn't show the credit for the iphone bogo from dec 2017 now. To recap it took months to get the bogo iphone credit for dec 2017 and it was processed as a lump sum that generated a credit greater than the amount of service last month. Customer service says this installment credit will now magically appear as a credit when a payment processes but not on any documentation that I am being mailed. Manager confirmed that I am indeed being charged on paper for the installment of the free phone but it will not be billed when they draft the payment. Just another reason not to deal with att if at all possible. As I do not have a lot of trust for ATT at this point and now for the rest of the bogo iphone contract I will be forced to check behind att and see if they did in fact draft me a lesser amount that the bill shows.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos