BY AT&T #7 in Wireless Service Providers

AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses. For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry. We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's largest 4G network—covering 292 million people—and the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network. We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. ATT AT T ATT T- -T CURT 55260 T-Connector Att AT&T CL84200 - CL84200 at%26t

• How is the signal for AT&T?5 Answers
  • Are you happy with AT&T? I used to be with everything about t...11 Answers
  • What AT&T phone do you have?25 Answers
AT&T
  • "All of the customer service agents I've dealt with have been very competent and friendly, and I've had good reception on my mobile devices. " in 112 reviews
  • "Only downfall is they don't have an unlimited data plan or an affordable data plan for a family of 5, it almost costs an arm & a leg for their data!" in 22 reviews
  • "I never had a good experience with customer service and I almost never had service when I had my cell phone plan with them." in 21 reviews
  • "Ever since I switched, I have experienced more dropped calls and dead zones than I can count and I never had that problem with Verizon." in 12 reviews
  • "Been there long time customer a while back for 3 cell phones (family plan) had an awful experience and now we have their internet plan and still awful experience after so many years." in 12 reviews
Victoria G.
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband, mother in law, step son and I are all on the same ATT plan, and last year my MIL switched over to ATT cable and internet so we could all have unlimited data... it has worked out great, any problems we've had were resolved fairly quickly, so far they e gone above and beyond to keep is happy... part of that is that we aren't afraid to stay on the phone griping for hours and they know it. You just have to be firm and stand your ground with this company, and they do what they need to keep you happy.
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had such great service with AT&T as my U-verse provider for TV and internet! The WiFi always worked and was fast, and they had the best channel lineups! Their live chat online made customer issues super easy to resolve!
Abbie Q.
I've had a really bad past experience with AT&T I really hope they have changed but lying about what you can do on a plan to me is down right a jerk move esp since you ended up getting charged for what you were TOLD was included in your plan.
Josie M.
I've used AT&T for a long time. Before it was AT&T. I used to LOVE them. Before I could purchase a phone after 2 years for an upgrade at a decent price. Now they call it the "next" program which sucks! The "next" program makes you pay the total price for the new phone but the upgrade program you only had to pay a quarter of the price of the phone. They also have a crappy "unlimited" plan. It says unlimited but once you reached 26 gigs they slow it down. Greedy!
jennifer k.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have been a customer ot At & T for several years.  We currently have 4 phone lines and it cost me about $325.00 a month, rip off, I know.  In the last few months I have received new iphone 7s because of insurance claims with broken phones, now the iphone 7s don't charge both of them.  I am not going to claim another insurance claim and pay another $200.00 for a phone to work again for two or three months.  AT & T hasn't been very helpful with this problem I am having.  Thinking of switching to another company, just not sure which yet.
Amber K.
Silver Spring , MD
I’m kind of in between with at&t. I have had them for like 3 years now & yes I like them but they are expensive. They have different offers and discounts on direct tv but I don’t want direct tv so that doesn’t matter to me.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I had at&t services installed today & I am absolutely satisfied with how everything went. The installation was fairly quick , the agent was very friendly & all the wires needed to install are screwed to the wall very neatly. I've never had a cable installer actually make sure wires aren't laying around on the ground & mess isn't cleaned up. The Internet is so fast & everything is just perfect! Way to go at&t!!
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been an AT&T customer for 13 years. The in-store customer service is phenomenal, and they've always been SO helpful both online and over the phone. Much better than Verizon, and the service is great as well. Definitely recommend AT&T simply for the customer service.
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
We use AT&T for cable and internet access - but we wouldn't if there were any other options offered by our apartment complex. We had a terrible time setting it up - they canceled our installation appointment (actually, two appointments) without telling us, and any time we called customer services they spent half of the time trying to talk us into using their newly acquired DirectTV service, rather than addressing our scheduling and billing concerns. They flat-out lied to us, telling us that it was the only option our apartment complex accommodated, despite the apartment having a fiber-optic cable contract with them. The dish would have cost us over $200 in fees from our apartment and would've been an eyesore on our already cramped balcony. Now that things are sorted out, the cable and internet are great, but we dread the day something goes wrong and we have to call up customer service. We won't be using AT&T again after our contract is up.
Ian W.
Port Barre
Service is subpar. Its really difficult to get a good signal anywhere around me that gets more tha 10Mbps download. Sadly, and thats through LTE. Our, in home internet service is also through ATT, their fastest speed offered is 12mbps. Thats barely enough to even stream youtube at 1080p. Were in 2016, youd think ATT would be wanting to spread faster internet to all of their customers. Their lack of attention to details is the reason im only giving 2 stars. Youd expect paying as much as i do, they would like to cater towards their customers more. Guess not. Cant wait until another internet provider enters the area and offers superior service.
Vanessa S.
What AT&T phone do you have?
Vanessa S.
What service did you have before AT&T?
Melissa B.
Sunbury, PA
I have just recently switched to At & t about 2 months ago. I had Immix before that, and before Immix I had Verizon. I was extremely pleased with the customer service provided by At & t. However I feel like I am constantly dropping calls in areas I feel that I should have cell phone reception. This has never really happened to me with a cell phone provider. Does this happen to anyone else?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Are you happy with AT&T? I used to be with everything about them but not now.
Kaitlin A.
Is AT&T Next really worth paying extra for a new phone every year?