BY ATOPALM

For Dry, Sensitive and Cracked Skin. Paraben free. Fragrance free. Dermatologist tested Now, serious treatment for the most overworked and under appreciated parts of the body...feet and heels. Moisturizing balm is paraben and fragrance free, with patented technology to help moisten and soften the dry, unsightly, cracked skin on the feet and heels. Independent clinical studies showed the balm helped reduce dryness and cracked skin within 5 to 10 days of continuous use. Olea Europaea Fruit Oil-conditions and moisturizes. Vitis. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Overall I think this stuff works pretty good. I have cracked heels from years of being barefoot, and when I started putting this on them every night, they actually got better. Totally would recommend to others.
Olivia R.
6733 Itaska St.
Review for: White more...
I found that this product was very sticker and “gooey”. It made my ski very dry and dull. I wouldn’t reccome for anyone with dry skin. It definitely Does not help with that. I rate it a 3/10 because of this. :(
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
my heels are always so ruff and dry,
"Nothing ever worked for me but this kind is so moisturizing and make my feet feel amazing! Love love love"
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great moisturizing foot and heel balm! Makes dry, cracked feet soft and moisturized! Would recommend to others with rough feet!
Kenna R.
My heals were rough and rugged after using this product my heals are soft and smooth i wont use another product now
Taylor A.
Kittanning, PA
Josette S.
Absolutely awesome product. Great on dry and cracked skin on feet and heels.
itsmyting y.
Is this any good?
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Where do you buy this and how much is it?
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Also would you recommend to scrub your feet first then put this on?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this and how much is it?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you use? Is it best to use before or after a shower?