BY ATOPALM

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A gentle, non-greasy, paraben free, moisturizing foaming cleanser that is perfect for everyday use. Envelop the face with rich foam to gently and efficiently meltaway makeup and pollutants. And, it helps maintain the natural pH balance of the skin. This efficient foam performs without leaving the face feeling dry, tight and stripped. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I found this cleanser and sale and thought I'd give it a try. I used it with my Clarisonic on a daily basis. I found it to only be OK. I don't think it helped clean the skin of makeup, but on days where I didn't wear any it did a nice job of washing away the day. The foam has a subtle soap smell and it doesn't dry out your skin. It's thick and sticks until it's swirled over your face. The foam doesn't work the best with a Clarisonic because it just ends up feeling like a dry brush is washing your face. I preferred this cleanser as the liquid and not pumped out as a foam. It still lathered up and was just a better experience. I can live without this product.