BY ATOPALM

Removes face makeup and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Cleanse and moisturize with one perfect wipe. Dense and luxurious wipes remove face makeup while leaving skin feeling soft, supple, and drenched in moisture. Vitamin E to protect against environmental stresses. Allantoin to soothe and calm. Olive, grape seed and jojoba seed oils to impart moisture. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
I used these atopalm wipes to remove the brand's bb cream before cleansing. I rinsed and washed my face after because I was afraid they would break me out because I didn't recognize the brand or any of the ingredients. I also used the wipes as general cleaning wipes and for my hands.
Kaitlan A.
I love these to cleanse the skin. So smoothing and hydrating without feeling greasy. Doesn’t break me out and they are so nice to travel with. Love the packaging and the clean look of the product. Not an aggressive scent either which is nice.
Efthimia B.
greece
I love love love this product! Koreans really know skincare! This makes my face bright, fresh and young looking!
Laryssa de Tróia d.
Todos falam maravilhas desse produto e eu tenho MUITA vontade de testar ele. Espero ter a oportunidade
Lisbeth V.
Giiirlsss this product is pure magic, maybe not the most affordable price but absolutely a good quality