BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAtopalm
MLE Daytime Undermakeup Moisture Cream

Atopalm MLE Daytime Undermakeup Moisture Cream

by Atopalm

Paraben Free For Dry and Sensitive Skin Science s ideal under-makeup moisturizer for dry and sensitive skin.  Can be worn with or without foundation.  When used under makeup it provides a cushion to allow smoother application and enhanced wear.  Vitamin E helps protect against the stresses of the environment.  And, Allantoin to help calm and soothe skin and is known to support healthy looking skin.  When used without foundation, it provides ultra moisturization throughout the day, leaving the skin feeling soft, supple and younger looking. This unique, patented, paraben free, Multi Lamellar Emulsion formula of plant derived ingredients mimics the structure of natural skin lipids and aids in restoring the natural lipids lost from the skin barrier resulting from microdermabrasion and other harsh treatments. Dermatologist tested and suitable for use by adults a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Atopalm MLE Daytime Undermakeup Moisture Cream!
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
This atopalm moisturizing Lotion is very hydrating! It’s very effective because you need only a little. The packaging is simple and clean. It’s very gentle and nice for sensitive skin. I’d recommend for anyone, especially for dry skin.
Kimberly S.
Love this moisturizing cream! It absorbs very very well into the skin and leaves it feeling perfectly moisturized without leaving behind any kind of residue. It does very well under makeup! It preps skin with the moisture it needs, and doesn't create areas where it grabs onto foundation or powder.
Jordan G.
Okemos, MI
Ive been using this product for about 6 months and all I can say is this cream is great! Atopalm product line is true for sensitive eczema prone skin cuz i deal with dryness and eczema. A product line I will use forever!
irene C.
Clarksville, TN
this brand is amazing with their skincare products I have enjoyed what I've tried so far and this under eye cream is no exception I love it!
Efthimia B.
greece
I love love love this product! Koreans really know skincare! This makes my face bright, fresh and young looking!

Looking for your answer?