BY ATOPALM

Paraben Free for Dry and Sensitive Skin This unique, paraben free, patented formula, containing plant derived ingredients, mimics the structure of the natural skin lipids and aids in the replenishment of the loss of natural skin lipids in the stratum corneum helping to restore the skins protective barrier. It also helps prevent the over evaporation of the skins own moisture and protects it from environmental stresses.  In addition, it aids in restoring the natural lipids lost from the skin barrier which are depleted by microdermabrasion and other harsh treatments. Dermatologist tested and suitable for use by adults and children. Questions and Comments call 805.383.6707. see more...

• What would I use this for? When is the best time to use it, day o...2 Answers
  • How much and where i can get this3 Answers
Tannia Z.
I use it whenever I go out. Adds smoothness to the skin and makes it easier to apply the foundation . Helps the foundation stay on longer . Price wise it not too expensive . It also does not have a strong smell to it so it makes it so less people know you are using it. I do recommend it!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love this Atoplam Intensive Moisturizing Cream. Yes it is a good value and it's not pricy. Yes it is gentle on the skin. I bought the cream from wal-mart. I love the way the cream feels on my skin it goes on nice
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
Review for: White
This is a very heavy,thick moisturizing cream that provides amazing moisturization.
This is a paraben free formula that is formulated for dry and sensitive skin- can even be used on children who have dry skin but are sensitive.

I put this on my whole body after exfoliating and I was astounded by how smooth and soft my skin felt. Now even 24 hours later, no reapplication, I am still feeling its effects. It is a great cream and will be quite useful come winter time!
Rehana R.
randolph, MA
Review for: White
HG MOISTURIZER. There is nothing better than this moisturizer if you have dry skin. I've tried it all, both ultra high end (la mer) to plain cocoa butter, and this moisturizer is the best all-day hydrator. I usually buy it from amazon for $20-30 a bottle, which lasts 3-5 months.
Jina P.
Review for: White
This product is my go to during winter months. It is very gentle-- no irritation for my very sensitive skin. Lotion is on the thicker side, but it gets absorbed very well. After a long night with the heater on full blast, I still wake up hydrated and my skin feels great the next morning.
Sarah L.
This lotion is EVERYTHING!!! Extremely lightweight, effective, and oh so moisturizing. Great price ($23 on amazon) you only need a little bit so a jar will go a long way. I got a .34 fl oz sample almost a month ago and I'm still using it twice a day and it hasn't run out yet. So I loved it so much that I purchased the whole jar. Recommended to me by my facialist. I've noticed a change in how smooth my skin is an the best part is it doesn't irritate or cause acne!
Karen J.
For some reason, i started having a lot of chicken skin and skin irritation on my face and arms since winter. my mom got this for me, hoping it would help. and it did. it worked miraculously. i still use it from time to time, it is very moisturizing and has no scent to it. I'm so glad i got this because it is literally life changing for my skin. i think people should know more about this company because i am so happy with their products.
Regina H.
West Covina, CA
This moisturizing cream works really well, I love using this for my skin! It feels great
Misty D.
HCMC
The time for the moisturizer to be able to start kick in is amazing, I love it sooo much! One drawback is it's smell, it took me so long to get used to it
RiL C.
S San Fran, CA
How much and where i can get this
Beth W.
Wellness Guru Expert
What would I use this for? When is the best time to use it, day or night?